Server restarts.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
So if SourceMod is broken, I guess the auto-update plugin is shot too? Servers have been down since last night (Toronto 2-4-5 at least).

I tried to get on a few hours ago, and all servers were down. Im have major internet issues though, so I cant really be on anyways. I just happen to get connection for a little bit

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
So if SourceMod is broken, I guess the auto-update plugin is shot too? Servers have been down since last night (Toronto 2-4-5 at least).

The auto-update plugin hasn't been working for awhile, and never has since the update to Steam Pipe either. Servers are manually updated instead.

We're being conservative in updating the servers due to the issues with SourceMod, they should be all updated relatively soon though. Changing your cvar sb_filter_incompatible_versions to 0 will allow you to see them in the server browser when they're just not updated, instead of being offline altogether.

Handsome E. Buttocks

A Little Darkly
TChanging your cvar sb_filter_incompatible_versions to 0 will allow you to see them in the server browser when they're just not updated, instead of being offline altogether.

I'm good, I see them in the server list, they all show 0 players. Even an infidel like me can figure out that the servers need updating.

:lean: