Server regulation

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Hey, i was just curious how many trade admins Darkly has? I know there are a lot of servers now for Darkly trade, but the last 2 or 3 days I've encountered a lot of mic spam, insane trolling and even the occasional racism to the point that people get frustrated and leave. It seems to be occurring on Tornoto 1 & 2 from what i can tell. Just FYI.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
We currently have Me, Jakk, Discodude, Gatherix and Regal Waffle.
That makes 5.
We also have Dalton who is awaiting his Admin powers at the moment.

Of course, that means there are more Servers to Admins, and not all of us are 100% active.
We are always looking for more Admins and are always in the process of reviewing applicants.

Unfortunately for now, there will be occasions where Mic spam will occur.
Feel free to add any one of us Admins and contact us if any problems occur.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Sure thing. I just wanted to figure out how i could help. I applied already but didn't want the servers to get a bad name. Jakk is at the server now. It got awfully quiet once he was noticed. ;)

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Sure thing. I just wanted to figure out how i could help. I applied already but didn't want the servers to get a bad name. Jakk is at the server now. It got awfully quiet once he was noticed. ;)

A good way to get people to stfu is to just put the Darkly community tag on, which is the same as the Darkly admin tag, being Darkly |. Don't impersonate an admin or anything, just thrown on the tag and people assume you're some big shot or something and generally stfu.

cj4981

DARKLY Regular
A good way to get people to stfu is to just put the Darkly community tag on, which is the same as the Darkly admin tag, being Darkly |. Don't impersonate an admin or anything, just thrown on the tag and people assume you're some big shot or something and generally stfu.
^^Nobody knows that anyone can put the tag on if they're part of the group xD

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
I do wear the tag. Sometimes it makes you more of a target. They'll challenge you until they figure out you aren't an admin. Sometimes that just makes it worse.

Hey, i was just curious how many trade admins Darkly has? I know there are a lot of servers now for Darkly trade, but the last 2 or 3 days I've encountered a lot of mic spam, insane trolling and even the occasional racism to the point that people get frustrated and leave. It seems to be occurring on Tornoto 1 & 2 from what i can tell. Just FYI.
That happens quite a bit on New York as well.