Scrim server?

auron

TD Admin
I see there is a sticky here giving the password for a private server, do we still have one?

Also, I'd like to use TDs| as a tag for scrimming. This would be used by more than just TD members, and requested to be removed before returning to the TD server. It would just be a way to have a uniform tag in a scrim and avoid the problem with that iCe fellow from before (he joined up still wearing TD| from a scrim and got banneded).

Anyways, thoughts? Opinions?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Welllllll, technically we have as many servers as you want. ~64k ports means ~64k servers :)

currently I have a DEV server up so I can test all of our mods thoroughly before putting them on our production box. Turning a server into a scrim server is a pretty easy matter.

If you want it, you got it though (regarding the server, I don't muck about with the tag drama :) )

Pyroette

TD Admin
usually no one asks me to scrim. but there was a time for a bout 6 months that we had scrims and tourneys running all the time! do u guys remember that? im talking about like a year or two ago.
anyway that was a lot of fun and it built of some good competition and it had people talking on the mics.
theres been a lack of good mic use lately
im all for a scrim/tourney server.
as for the tag why not just make slight alteration like TDs|
that way it sounds like tittys and no one is wearing the tag before there time.

auron

TD Admin
[quote1262794726=Pyroette]
usually no one asks me to scrim. but there was a time for a bout 6 months that we had scrims and tourneys running all the time! do u guys remember that? im talking about like a year or two ago.
anyway that was a lot of fun and it built of some good competition and it had people talking on the mics.
theres been a lack of good mic use lately
im all for a scrim/tourney server.
as for the tag why not just make slight alteration like TDs|
that way it sounds like tittys and no one is wearing the tag before there time.
[/quote1262794726]
Didn't I suggest TDs| ? haha :)

Yeah, I remember getting you in some scrims! That was a blast. I miss doing that shit, and I think that now that it's winter again people might be more willing to do it. If we can get a scrim server set up that would be great, and I'll have to figure out that teamspeak shit or whatever it is.

Regardless, I want to get some scrims going! I love small competitive play.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
On it, frenchies.

See, this is the totally uber thing about running our own box. Mad love to those who pay for this fucker, admin this fucker, help out with this fucker, and pubbie this fucker.

auron

TD Admin
[quote1262797178=Leroy]

On it, frenchies.

See, this is the totally uber thing about running our own box. Mad love to those who pay for this fucker, admin this fucker, help out with this fucker, and pubbie this fucker.

[/quote1262797178]
Thank you sir, you're a gentleman and scholar.

68cal

TD Member
My God Iv been waiting for this moment to return, I havent scrimed for like a year and a half at least.

If you guys need any help setting things up just send me a PM. and count me in for scrims.

LT_Clash

TD Member
im not a member but i used to scrim every week in a DODS clan and it made that game alot more fun i would love to scrim with you guys if its ok. this is the kind of thing i needed to get back into CSS

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1262801816=Auron]
(he joined up still wearing TD| from a scrim and got banneded).

Anyways, thoughts? Opinions?
[/quote1262801816]

Bullshit he didn't join wearing the tag, he tagged to that mid game. Lies and propaganda.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
We used to have a shotgun scrim tournaments, and whoever one, steve would give a blowjob.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
have fun with that..

When scriming you will meet some of the biggest douche bag losers in the world. Be sure to "get known" and "get good" before you scrim.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
You know, you do not need to pose as a team when scriming. You can have ringers..

68cal

TD Member
[quote1262809638=Steve]
You know, you do not need to pose as a team when scriming. You can have ringers..
[/quote1262809638]

this is true, but it makes us feel special

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1262809744=Spinny]
STD| ftw
[/quote1262809744]

qft. If I EVER see anybody scrimming on our team, without rocking the STD tag, You're bannt for life.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1262811587=Steve]
have fun with that..

When scriming you will meet some of the biggest douche bag losers in the world. Be sure to "get known" and "get good" before you scrim.

[/quote1262811587]
+1

auron

TD Admin
Yeah, you run into the biggest fucks and hackers in the game but whatever. If we enjoy it then who cares.