• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Run while you still can...

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
Hey hey!
I'm not a trader really, I make Fiend do all my dirty work, and keep him company(shoot arrows into his face) while he does his stuff.

We've recently gotten back into TF2. Got distracted by other games. LoL, L4D2, Saints Row, Torchlight 2, Civilization, Diablo 3, DC universe, just to name a few....basically, we get around. Which makes our STD tag all the more amusing...
But, you guys should be stuck with me for a while. I usually play a game into the ground until I get tired of it.. :D

I'm a Sniper fan, forever using the huntsman! So, if you get shot in da face, it might be me :)

I work at Security Service Federal Credit Union as a Member Records Clerk, dealing with vehicle titles and dealerships. Yea, I know, you envy me!(not)

Anyways, that's enough blabbering, since most of you won't read beyond the "Hey hey!" anyway :P

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Hey there!

Huntsman/Sniper all the way... :D

Lvl in Torchlight 2? :P

Also: Ha! I read far past the "Hey Hey!".

Ass Clown

DARKLY Regular
Discodude Yessir! Strange Huntsman and Nuts and Bolts Larrikin Robin! :D. Torchlight Lvl 49 Engi.
You probably read the first line and the last. :P

zackychuu Thank you sir! I absolutely love the avatar myself :D

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Discodude Yessir! Strange Huntsman and Nuts and Bolts Larrikin Robin! :D. Torchlight Lvl 49 Engi.
You probably read the first line and the last. :P

zackychuu Thank you sir! I absolutely love the avatar myself :D

Festive Huntsman and Circling Hearts Swagman's Swatter (with pink accompaniment in two miscs). :P

lvl 63 Berserker here :3

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Ass clown helps supply me with items to sell. In return, he gets a strange huntsman and an unusual hat. :)

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I came to say hello and welcome you to the forums. But unfortunately I just read through this thread.

zackychuu, Discodude: Stop your love fest. MAN UP! These are virtual pixels with orange borders we're talking about! Put some MAN POWER into that trash-talk there!

Also: See this?

cliparts-jelly-toast-pictures-cliparts-capd3g1a.jpg

That's what your souls will become if you don't stop this descent into madness. Save yourselves and the rest of us. Please.

And in an effort to not sound like all the other brain-dead homunculi in here by saying "Hi, welcome to the forums!"....

My toes are baby salmon.