• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

RIP Paul Walker

$alvador

TD Member
i miss my civic :( was so low i'd have to tape cardboard onto the rad in winter so it wouldn't fill with snow and make it hard for the engine to hit operating temps. bumper got fucked so many times eventually i just said fuck it and stuck with an unpainted bumper i keep fixing with zip ties. i actually like riding the TTC now because winter driving is sooooo fucking not worth it

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
i miss my civic :( was so low i'd have to tape cardboard onto the rad in winter so it wouldn't fill with snow and make it hard for the engine to hit operating temps. bumper got fucked so many times eventually i just said fuck it and stuck with an unpainted bumper i keep fixing with zip ties. i actually like riding the TTC now because winter driving is sooooo fucking not worth it

I had a 93 civic hatchback, slammed with a body kit. Lots of feels were had back in the days. RIIIIIIIICE

Posted using dat Q10

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I never fixed any of my cars (I've only had two, both civics - economical choice for a University student). Only thing I've ever done was make sure the interior was quality (I fixed shit that was sub-par) and always had a nice sound system (not just a sub, I do the whole works). My system now is crisp and loud, but I love how it doesn't really resonate outside of the car, it's just for me.

$alvador

TD Member
yeh when i first got my car it came with a busted aftermarket deck and shit speakers and five min later i was at best buy with a cart full of new pioneer gear, had to cut up the door trim just to fit the fronts because the drivers was too beefy. never got into the woofer game since i had a hatch, was pretty great having the room to toss my bike in there, engines, trannies, keys of dope... wait, forget that last one

Glocky

Drinking your tears

"A Tribute to Paul Walker. Paul Walker's family appreciates the outpouring of love and goodwill from his many fans and friends. They have asked, in lieu of flowers or other gifts, that donations please be made to Paul's charity Reach Out Worldwide (ROWW). Donations can easily be made through their website at http://www.ROWW.org/."

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
TD is the new 4chan apparently, and we banned people for bringing 4chan to TD before. Oh the ironing.