Remove de_aztec petition.

Remove de_aztec?

• Total voters

kts

TD Admin
i don't know about you guys, but on the casual server Aztec is Ts have a very strong chance at winning

the new cover in DD is super effective and Ts actually get there before the CTs, allowing them to setup a proper attack.

So the map is actually fair and has never cleared the server while i was on.

This is true. but molotovs. MOLOTOVS. SERIOUSLY. WTF.

Aztec should go on the 30 man for sure, since there isn't any TEAM SWAPPING. At least in the competitive, there's team swap so each side has an even chance of being awesome. Also I suggest getting rid of all CS maps on the competitive.... fucking office.

hadriel

A Little Darkly
Almost all CS maps are biased towards the defenders, especially in GO. You just have to stop pussyfooting around and actually do shit. Mass rushes work wonders on Aztec (bridge and dd, water is useless), I was a CT on it and we only won by like 1 match last night (even though I had a positive score for once).

No different in GO vs. any other version of CS, there are a few T-sided de maps though:
-dust2
-season
-contra

Braden

I'm New Here
Every time I play T side aztec we win 7-0 if my team follows me out double doors, just saying. It's not that ct sided, especially with teamwork from the T's.

Voted to keep it on. Old school maps ftw