Rarest skins you own?

Huntsman Case?

I honestly am undecided about what weapon I will want to use for battle the most. I feel like I want an AK or a Gaili. Rarest I currently own would probably be the Cryex M4A1-S.

c02.gif

Reactions: nb

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Factory New M4A1 Cyrex, but it seems to be coming down in price. I'm sure it will go back up in a few months, though. IIRC, the USP Orion isn't available anymore, so it should go up in price in a few months, too.

Factory New M4A1 Cyrex, but it seems to be coming down in price. I'm sure it will go back up in a few months, though. IIRC, the USP Orion isn't available anymore, so it should go up in price in a few months, too.
Is it really? I might hold onto mine for a while longer. I am tempted to haggle @Wrath for his Cyrex now. :freddie:

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Is it really? I might hold onto mine for a while longer. I am tempted to haggle @Wrath for his Cyrex now. :freddie:
Yeah, the USP Orion got caught up the M4A4 Howl plagiarism scandal. There are enough of them in circulation at the moment that it probably won't increase in price for a while, but it should start to go up eventually.