• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Rage Thread!

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
royfoss.jpg

those fuuuuuucckiiininnng rats

buckshot

TD Member
i crushed my mouse in my hand last night. I need to go buy a new one today. The best part is...Im not sorry for doing it cause it felt satisfying. Is that wrong?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1286994403=buckshot]
i crushed my mouse in my hand last night. I need to go buy a new one today. The best part is...Im not sorry for doing it cause it felt satisfying. Is that wrong?
[/quote1286994403]

What are you, he-man? How the fuck did you do that?

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
making these comics are therapeutic the game is still flippin updating and my ride is here now, didn't get to even hear the awesome bc2 intro music

saturdayrage.jpg

wh1te

TD Member
lol mike, nice.

btw, 6 fingers on your left hand eh? no wonder you jump, crouch, reload, and strafe left at the same time

Narf!

TD Admin
It's the poster's fault :P

The pic is too big. The only way to fix it is if they resize it or use lightbox to post the pics -- both of which require an extra 30 seconds of effort that people are not willing to put in.

wh1te

TD Member
Narf explains that in the previous post silly

*EDIT* - why is this posted before haileys comment? Forum fails

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1290543602=Narf!]
It's the poster's fault :P

The pic is too big. The only way to fix it is if they resize it or use lightbox to post the pics -- both of which require an extra 30 seconds of effort that people are not willing to put in.
[/quote1290543602]

i never learned how to use the lightbox