Question

Discodude

TF2 Admin
In the Darkly admin application thread, you said that I needed the DARKLY | community tag, although when I go to the other page in this part of the forums, it tells me that I have to join the group first. Upon following the link, the group tells me that it is membership by invite only. Can I wear the Darkly tag if I'm not in the group, since it seems I can't join it, as it is one of the "requirements" of becoming a TF2 Trade admin.

Much appreciated.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Yeah you can just change your profile name to DARKLY | Discodude :amazed:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/darkly
That is the group, It's public as far as I'm aware.

I believe there is a DARKLY group that is invite only, not sure why it is there to be honest.
And there is the TD group for CSS - Which is invite only and only for people who have applied to be a member of TD :amazed:

In the Darkly admin application thread, you said that I needed the DARKLY | community tag, although when I go to the other page in this part of the forums, it tells me that I have to join the group first. Upon following the link, the group tells me that it is membership by invite only. Can I wear the Darkly tag if I'm not in the group, since it seems I can't join it, as it is one of the "requirements" of becoming a TF2 Trade admin.

Much appreciated.
The DARKLY | Discodude name you may use, the TD| you cannot.

I also provided a link in your application to the group, you might be looking at something private. The DARKLY tag is a community tag, free to use whenever you'd like. I'm not aware of any TF2 Group Requirements, but you do need to be in the DGN group, which is located in the links provided.