Pub Server Maps?

What Map?

• Total voters

20fps|TuryHury

I'm New Here
I am one determened boy that Darkly has a pub server. Theoretically it's not that hard to get a server populated, just have some people join, and more will follow from quickplay or from lists, but if there is a pub server, what map would it be? Dustbowl, Bad Water Basin, heck even 2fort the home of the F2P engineers and MLG snipers is a good map.

A map I would really like to see played more on pubs is Swiftwater. Swiftwater is a payload map, it has been played on in competitive TF2 and I've played it in lobbies before, it's a insanely fun map, the design is amazing, the rounds usually take about 10 minutes to complete the map, and it has a lot of good spots for every class. Problem is there are no servers where swiftwater is a played... I can't find any swiftwater server that has people on it so it probably woulnd't fill that fast but you can dream I guess

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
anotherthreadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
All this is up to Gatherix, but why make a thread about maps when we're probably not going to get a server in the first place? Once again, this has been tried before and has flopped, so this is probably not going to be any different.

Not that I don't support this, but I'm just saying.