• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Prison Architect Giveaway!

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
The winner is... ReadySet!
PdzEnOD.png
18 is closest to 20, which 18 was my first generation. Please add me and trade with me on my profile. Thank you for being patient everyone! ;)

ReadySet

I'm New Here
I'm so glad I won but really @Nanoactive, I think you deserve to keep it more than me because you actually held this giveaway just because you thought people were being nice, thanks man. (Also already played the game and I didn't really like it) :::))))

ReadySet

I'm New Here
actually I'd really appreciate if the person kept this for themselfs, I hope my wish does not make others mad.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
:feelscry: but he was so nice

But if you insist, then I'll go enjoy myself. Thank you.

Last edited:

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Gonna love those circle jerking

nb is 16 he's as close to 18 as 20 :fulloffuck:

and than there's this asshole that enter a giveaway when they already have the game, but doesn't want the game, so he should be forfeit and pick another winner again, Instead of this circle jerking crap.

:fulloffuck::fulloffuck::fulloffuck::fulloffuck::fulloffuck:

Last edited:

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
It'd only make sense if the person holding the giveaway would accept the prize for themselves if they didn't want to redraw, I mean he DID do this out of his own kindnes, didn't he? So he sorta has privalleges. Just my opinion... :shrug:

nb

DARKLY Regular
Seeming like I did win (from Hinouchi's point of view) I don't mind not claiming the prize. Of course, no one would reject a game like this, but I don't need this game in particular, and would've gave it away to someone who wanted it.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
I'm really sorry for causing all this unfortunate misery. Newb, if you still want a prize since you technically did win, contact me via Steam so I can compensate for you.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
It'd only make sense if the person holding the giveaway would accept the prize for themselves if they didn't want to redraw, I mean he DID do this out of his own kindnes, didn't he? So he sorta has privalleges. Just my opinion... :shrug:

Then there's no point of doing a giveaway in the first place ... his first intention was giving it AWAY, then he created a second chance to keep it for himself, which he did.

What suppose the first "WINNER" do with his winning, if he want to delete it or giving it to someone else and such, that's his problem. Instead of making it sounds like a fixed giveaway. Just my opinion. :goon:

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Then there's no point of doing a giveaway in the first place ... his first intention was giving it AWAY, then he created a second chance to keep it for himself, which he did.

What suppose the first "WINNER" do with his winning, if he want to delete it or giving it to someone else and such, that's his problem. Instead of making it sounds like a fixed giveaway. Just my opinion. :goon:
Thing is though, there was a point. He wanted to give away a game.

Then the winner didn't want the prize, he didn't want to redraw - he kept the game. It was HIS game, and he did do it out of kindness and good intentions. I suppose it would be rude not to redrwaw, but it was his game. No point going on anyway, it's just causing a big ol' fight :feelscry:

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Thing is though, there was a point. He wanted to give away a game.

Then the winner didn't want the prize, he didn't want to redraw - he kept the game. It was HIS game, and he did do it out of kindness and good intentions. I suppose it would be rude not to redrwaw, but it was his game. No point going on anyway, it's just causing a big ol' fight :feelscry:
Well, main point is, NB got screwed from the draw, he picked 16 readyset picked 20, winning number is 18. So tell me how nb didn't qualified for the winning but Readyset did. :megaderp: If you watch the price is right, if you guessed OVER their number you lose. :shiteatinggrin:

Oh I give him credit for doing a "GIVEAWAY" but a giveaway is not a giveaway till it's GIVE AWAY.:lir:

I didn't even enter the giveaway, even I'm fucking pissed about this outcome.

Seeming like I did win (from Hinouchi's point of view) I don't mind not claiming the prize. Of course, no one would reject a game like this, but I don't need this game in particular, and would've gave it away to someone who wanted it.

Aw man I was going to give you my copy of Prison Architect Introversioner version, but since you don't need that game in particular and was going to give it away to someone else, I'll just keep it for myself, since I am so kind and I think I deserve it . :trollface:

You see what I did there? ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Last edited:

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Well, main point is, NB got screwed from the draw, he picked 16 readyset picked 20, winning number is 18. So tell me how nb didn't qualified for the winning but Readyset did. :megaderp: If you watch the price is right, if you guessed OVER their number you lose. :shiteatinggrin:

Oh I give him credit for doing a "GIVEAWAY" but a giveaway is not a giveaway till it's GIVE AWAY.:lir:

I didn't even enter the giveaway, even I'm fucking pissed about this outcome.
Welp bottom line is, nano did the giveaway, person didn't claim the prize. He also compensated for newb so idk why we're still discussing this lol. :ban: