[poll] TD MEET :: March 20th 2009 *PLEASE READ!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1268331290=iSeize]
Bars only. no clubs people.
[/quote1268331290]

how about lounges? its like a bar, only there is also a dance floor with hot drunk chicks wanting to suck your cock..

on second thought, i guess no one here would care for that :/

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
theres vapor central and kindred cafe really close by kind of interesting places, i think they are open late but they also charge admision wich flippin sucks

also are the bbqs still operational on the roof? i'll try and get someting to cook on those hoepfully i dont bburn down your buidling

5650_268454420222_519495222_8512674_5840578_n.jpg

SiR-DreW

TD Member
It starting to look like the outdoor area will be open also, weather permitting. Basically as long as its not dangerous with snow or ice. Meaning bbq will be available also, there is a full kitchen too. Getting kegs after class.

I'd love to come out to the TD meet, unfortunately I can't for this month. I will look forward to the next one you guys hold!!! I'll bring the C4!

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1268407852=LT_Clash]
how much money will we owe you for this im lookin forward to it
[/quote1268407852]
we can still crash @ your place riiight?
tell me what beer to bring so i can buy it here, where its not kill-your-self expensive

Pyroette

TD Admin
narfy i probably wont be able to go out after drew's either- Go bus leaves at like 1230 last one so just got me cinderella bitches.
and if somebody brings me a glass slipper that would be awesome.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I've got a nice comfy leather couch you can crash on Ette, :D

Also have another couch if anyone needs to crash for the night.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
I say we all hit up brass rail after 12.....its right down the street from drews.....

and who the fuck is SiR Ill?? is that dexter??

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
right next door is some of the finest cuisnes ginger, i recoommend drinking beer and eating there first lol cant affor strip club prices

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1268526608=dead mike]
right next door is some of the finest cuisnes ginger, i recoommend drinking beer and eating there first lol cant affor strip club prices
[/quote1268526608]
+1

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1268536046=HooB.wg]
[quote1268526608=dead mike]
[/quote1268526608]
+1
[/quote1268536046]
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.