• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

[poll] Narf is buying a car and needs your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah if you get the subaru then with some winter tires you will make winter your bitch. and in the summer you have a nice car to show off, with sportscar performance

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1225771804=Foolio]
get a motorcycle with a side car
[/quote1225771804]

this

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Narf u superficial slut :P .... cars are a waste of money, might as well just buy a cheap reliable machine!

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1225775415=Narf!]
I've considered LanEVOs, but they fall into the same category as the Impreza WRX STi, and the latter pwns the former :)

I am leaning more towards the S2K at the moment though, mainly because (as I mentioned), it's not something you can always get. Technically I can still get an Impreza or EVO if I had a family, but you can't really get a 2-seater then -- it'd still be a pussy magnet, but the (then) wife probably wouldn't appreciate it -_-
[/quote1225775415]

Actually EVO pwns STI - search on youtube for reviews

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1225775736=Narf!]
[quote1225756000=Leroy]
50k? What the shit, how much are you making at this network admin job?
[/quote1225756000]

A decent amount ;) , and this is considering I turned down a larger offer that's 8k more than my current one.

Plus I have money saved up from my current job. 50k is my upper limit though. I would much rather have something a tad cheaper and have more money left over for other stuff.
[/quote1225775736]

Then buy an 2008-2009 Si 4 drs.
Is not too harsh on the money side and is still a cool car and quite fast.
I'm driving a 08 SI coupe and I love it - used to drive BMWs back home. I woudn't buy one now (BMW).

But if you want something more powerful I strongly recommend the Subaru. Forget Evo and especially the Nissan Z ( is build for american market - heavy car and eats a lot of gas ... ).

Other then that ... buy a bicycle :P.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I think you screwed up your title 35mm, its supposed to be 'The Pooner', not pwner ;)

I would def get a STi. I heard it is very fun to drive and u got the turbo if u get the STi. Its not too flashy and its pretty fast. S2000 is gonna be bad in the winter. And SUV....gas ew!

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1225779877=Spinny]
I think you screwed up your title 35mm, its supposed to be 'The Pooner', not pwner ;)
[/quote1225779877]

The Pooner? Why? Cus I drive and SI? lol.
What do you drive? Moms or dads car? :P.

Plus ... I heard you bought the rights for that title ... so can't use it :P.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
yeah, the new Lexus's are nice... the IS 250 and 350's are very sharp, about $35,000, around your price range.... and yeah I've always liked the Infiniti G35's (although I liked the first model year much more than the newer ones).... a used G35 might be pretty cheap :P

And I called you a pooner 35mm because you picked 44cal first pick in the tourney (jk :P ), but ya, I got my parents old car off them for cheap.... 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix, already has like 240,000 km on it too.... going to be buying a new car (or used) when I get some money.

crojon

I'm New Here
i drive my parents car still, seeing as im 19 with no job during the school year, but i have put enough money away and it will be spent on a VW...FOR SURE, prolly an 04-05 Jetta...or perhaps a golf. not the GTI but a 2.sl0w (insurance would rape) and another thing may have been mentioned cuz i skipped most pages but NARF you buy the car that you want...not wat a vote speculates you should buy, it's a big investment no?.... thats my 4.5 cents..

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1225845893=Spinny]
And I called you a pooner 35mm because you picked 44cal first pick in the tourney (jk :P ), but ya, I got my parents old car off them for cheap.... 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix, already has like 240,000 km on it too.... going to be buying a new car (or used) when I get some money.
[/quote1225845893]

ROFL! WRONG topic Spinny, how should I know you were talking about 44? :P.

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1225845945=47]
dude, civics r 4 ppl on welfare :)
[/quote1225845945]

If civic Si will be for people on welfare, that means they are living quite large. How do you know?
U on welfare 47? :).

Status
Not open for further replies.