Pink Billz Raffle

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Revised from old thread.

I am raffling off my pink (Pink as Hell) painted Bill's hat. Entering is completely free - just comment on the thread below and your name will be added to the pool of potential winners. You must be registered on the forums to enter - registering is a 30-second process and (naturally) is also free. Winner will be drawn late Sunday, 9/23/12.

Please be sure to leave a link to your Steam Profile or your Steam32/64 ID. Your Steam32 or 64 ID can be found at Steam ID Finder or SteamRep.

The winner will be picked sometime on Sunday and posted on this thread. Please check this thread on the following Monday to see if you have won - I will not add you myself!

Painted_Bill%27s_Hat_FF69B4.png

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
So I guess I'm joining again xD

You can use all the Links in my Signature for my Profile and stuff.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
So I guess I'm joining again xD

You can use all the Links in my Signature for my Profile and stuff.

Yeah, no worries. I've been rather busy lately, but I'll be on the servers this weekend to try and get some players to register in the forums. The raffle is mostly just incentive.

PENGUINBOT

I'm New Here
I win join this raffle, also I learned that I shouldn't use caps and that no one wants my salmon paint.
PENGUINBOT

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Can you add a requirement please to STAY on the forums? :P

Or at least extort some promises from the new entrees. Oh, and to all the new entries, hello and welcome to the forums.