• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

AIDS Peace out faggots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassassin_

I'm New Here
fuck all of you mods/owners. I don't give a fuck about how you fucking permabanned me now you fat mother fuckers.jamesearljones can suck Darkly dick and Darkly can suck Brades dick ,while Brades suck jamesearljones dick. 47 you can suck my fucking dick, ill fucking cum shot you all over your ugly fucking face. TuboTaco you can suck on jakksilves dick bitch.shoottomaim stop fucking talking you ugly mother fucker , go get a fucking hair cut you look like a fucking girl.Darkly stop being so damn cheap and upgrade the server , what the fuck do u with the money? I will fucking sue you and the server bitch.Brades i hope you get your admin removed you faggot.Low Budget you are a fucking virgin bitch . But your not any more because you suck my fucking big dick all day .S0nicLightning who the fuck are you , you never play on the server , you are one fucking useless admin , ugly mother fucker.Fuck all you admin . And fuck you Darkly you piece of shit . And upgrade the server and put new stuff for the players asshole . The players want new stuff god damit, fucking make it happend.
omg, what have you been tweaking on?

Status
Not open for further replies.