PC issues

Rams

TD Admin
Can't play any games anymore as my computer screen goes black and my computer restarts. gayness :feelscry:

Can't even play source.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Have you changed any hardware or software recently? Have you had your case open to clean? (Maybe you loosened your PCI-E power on your GPU/PSU)

mandy

TD Member
Can't play any games anymore as my computer screen goes black and my computer restarts. gayness :feelscry:

Can't even play source.
Super shitty driver crash? Your card might be fried.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Rams

TD Admin
Cleaned out the dust, It could be the PSU I think (300 watts). Haven't changed anything

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Does this only happen while in game, or is it restarting even when not at load?

I had an issue like this and it was my proc over heating due to my heatsink being clogged with dust on the inside.

Rams

TD Admin
Only during any game (CSS, CSGO any game) At loading screen usually or I get in game and ye.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Only during any game (CSS, CSGO any game) At loading screen usually or I get in game and ye.

I would guess something is over heating. Open your case while its on and make sure all the fans are running. Especially the heatsinks and the video cards.

Rams

TD Admin
Nvmd not only games, was on Desktop watching videos and happened again, once it restarts it doesn't go past windows logo. Have to press power button to shutoff and turn on again. Video card is idling at 60 C

EDIT: I leave my case open. (bj)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Try this. Uninstall your video card, and plug your monitor directly into your motherboard. This will force your system to run on integrated graphics. Just mess around on your computer, load some shit, run some programs and run it a bit. See what happens. I'm suspecting GPU overheating...