• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

P90

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
p90 is only good at close rage, its accurate for range, but the damage is not great. id use any other gun if they make a 50 rnd clip for it. m4 is by far the pwning weapon, high damage from far, accurate, accurate spray. ak is same , but the spray is awful.

vinny paz

TD Admin
[quote1239079853=Spinny]
AK is better for calmly shooting people in the face when your hot (aimimg-wise)

m4 is better when you wanna spray the fuck out of people and aim is a lil off.

[/quote1239079853]

yes! listen to spinny. (but ignore his nooblike spelling mistakes)

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1239108716=dead mike]
adding a silencer increases accuracy. am i wrong?
[/quote1239108716]

Meh. Personally ive always thought of it as a headshot monger. at long range it dont matter, so i keep it off in Dust2, but in Office i keep it on all the time.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1239138645=TD|35mm]
^ Welcome to the dark side! :)
[/quote1239138645]
muahahahahaha !

i've been wrecking shit with the P90 as of late, triple kills like it's going out of style.

dems how i roll.

That's it you're banned Duke! Who gave you permission to use the P90, you have to fill out the P90 request form and have it approved by the BHA 1st! Only 3 peeps have that permission so far, you're not one of them! Don't let me catch you raping with the P90 again!

marinerevenge

TD Member
[quote1239551277=dead mike]
adding a silencer increases accuracy. am i wrong?
[/quote1239551277]

In a spray yes.. this is because w/ the silencer, the guns rate of fire drops slightly behind that if it did not have one. Slower rate of fire = more bullets on target.

If your just bursting it wont make much of a difference, if at all.

[quote1239602802=Kirock]
That's it you're banned Duke! Who gave you permission to use the P90, you have to fill out the P90 request form and have it approved by the BHA 1st! Only 3 peeps have that permission so far, you're not one of them! Don't let me catch you raping with the P90 again!

[/quote1239602802]

The Belgiums gave me permission!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0dmGeE4MI

Status
Not open for further replies.