• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

P90

Status
Not open for further replies.

td|35mm

TD Admin
^ Just ban all the above pussies ...

If you are dumb enough to let someone get close to you to rape you with a P90, then you deserve it ...

If you are dumb enough to not check your back from time to time and let someone with a P90 get behind you and rape you, then you deserve it ...

If you are sniping like a whore and forget to take that scope off thinking a P90 cannot reach you, then you deserve it ...

If you are dumb enough to go trough tight corridors where people are rushing with P90s, then you deserve it ...

If you are dumb enough to start running while reloading when a P90 is charging you, then you deserve it ...

If you are 47 and you don't check your back thinking I cannot snipe you with a P90 from across the map, then you deserve it ...

If you are Narf and you think smoking an area and waiting in opposite corner with a knife is a good idea, then you deserve it ...

:D :P ...

pure hacks 35. IDK how the hell you can get a hs with p90 greater then 50' out. I stopped using it on bigger maps b/c of that and only use it in Office or if I know I'm camping B as CT on Dust2. I call hacks on 35mm :)

td|35mm

TD Admin
Well Kirock ... you are the one I should say thanks :).

My favorite small gun used to be mp5.
My favorite combo used to be Dualies + mp5. But for whatever reason you were keep on raping me with that p90. That's when I started to give it a try.
Now, my favorite combo is P90 and any pistol but Glock.

And since then, I guess I got really good with it :). An extremely small cross, thick and white helps as well ;) (cl_crosshairscale 10000).

Oh .. for the past days I was giving a try (for the fun) with m4 and ak ... you guys will NOT like me if I start playing more serious with those guns :). Staying in the back, relaxed and waiting for a HS is kind of boring though ...

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1239036418=buckshot]
i personally enjoy our epic battles 35! Piranesi is one of my favs. its a game of chess!
[/quote1239036418]

Quit referencing games you have no idea how to play...

vinny paz

TD Admin
[quote1239040416=Fork Included]
i'm gonna start using it now, it will be the end of you all, muahaahah

although the AK is still king.
[/quote1239040416]

i used to love the ak and its glorious spray patterns, but now i'm shiftin over to the m4. it's more consistently accurate

I love 35mm snd I's battles at double door Piranesis, for me it's a sprint and spray/pray kinda thing. :)

Yeah, I find the M4 more consistant then the AK too vinny.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1239041631=buckshot]
that one hurt :(
[/quote1239041631]

GOOD!

...it's alright that you don't know how to play chess. all that matters is that you're good in the sack.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1239042174=Kirock]
I love 35mm snd I's battles at double door Piranesis, for me it's a sprint and spray/pray kinda thing. :)

Yeah, I find the M4 more consistant then the AK too vinny.

[/quote1239042174]

the M4 is very consistent at hitting people for 81 damage in the head >.<

at least with the AK its a sure kill.

iSeize

TD Admin
[quote1239048411=Fork Included]

the M4 is very consistent at hitting people for 81 damage in the head >.<

at least with the AK its a sure kill.
[/quote1239048411]
when im T i do better with the M4. when im CT i do better with the AK. its all psychological to me. the P90s not THAT bad. its got a super short range anyway.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
35 is a p90 noob :P

no problemo :)

AK is better for calmly shooting people in the face when your hot (aimimg-wise)

m4 is better when you wanna spray the fuck out of people and aim is a lil off.

Status
Not open for further replies.