• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

old td.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
I was about to post the same about the td.com website. I think all of Mahone's talk about finding new admins and council for the server was bs and now it's officially done -- with none of us there, there is no community. I guess we're not so "fake" afterall...

buckshot

TD Member
guess not. that guy is pure bs. i still cant believe how well everything worked out. I havent been on the server in a week but has there been any lag at all?

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Like i've said before, there is no reason for us to go to td.com. We have moved to bigger and better things.
Both of you are wrong tho. Mahone is switching ISP, so until he gets the new one, the server and site will be down as he is hosting the site on the same box. Dont be fooled. But you are right we are the community, i would like to see who is gonna admin his server, maybe a bunch of randoms. Anyways, lets not go on a mahone bashing-spree again.
TD.com is OLD news, lets leave it at that and move on with our lives.

Narf!

TD Admin
There was that one incident with high ping, but that was PEER1's fault and they resolved that soon after. I think people are still tinkering with their rate settings a bit to get maximum performance, but in terms of lag spikes -- NONE. There's a bit of choke at times, but that was expected when we decided to go with a 100 tick server.

DrUgZ

TD Admin
pretty sure i remember him saying that hes gonna switch the server to a diff box or a diff plan on peer1 thats cheaper. maybe hes talkin out of his ass, i dont know. but i think it'll be back. I just find it funny that we've been asking for action for so long and it takes everyone leaving the server for him to bother doing anything.

Honestly guys, the TD.CA server has run REALLY well for me now that my internet is generally back to normal.. No more lag when looking @ a crowd of opponents! WOO!

buckshot

TD Member
yea im impressed soo far as well. We'll have to see with the new internet provider how good my ping is gonna be now too. Im impressed that community is sticking soo tightly together.

Fork Included

TD Admin
the ping on this server is the best i ever had in any online game in my life.

3-10ms constant (according to net graph)

99% of the time i am the first person in the game after a map-change, when i join i still have like 9-8 seconds worth of warm up time and i'm just throwing nades around with no one to hit :(

and the registry is pure awesome, and is responsible for alot of my recent eye brow raising improvement.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
It takes a fair amount of dedication to get a CS box up and running with a reasonable community. Look at your browser, 90% of the servers are empty because they don't have the high admin populating them all the time.

We, on the other hand, have a very large community that can keep the server populated at all times, and that brings in randoms.

Pat yourselves all on the back.

Narf!

TD Admin
"...There were great people playing on this server indeed. Most of them. It looks like among them there were some with bad background."

LOL who's he referring to?

[quote1224782308=buckshot]
yea im impressed soo far as well. Im impressed that Narf's buttcheeks are sticking soo tightly together.
[/quote1224782308]

Leroy agrees? :)

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
[quote1224783348=Doolox]
LOL!

TD.com is back up.... Server still offline...
[/quote1224783348]

Nobody cares, we have moved on. :)

buckshot

TD Member
[quote1224786568=Narf!]
"...There were great people playing on this server indeed. Most of them. It looks like among them there were some with bad background."

LOL who's he referring to?
[/quote1224786568]

he's gotta be referring to the haitian guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.