• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Official "Post Your Ride" Thread

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
Well my old ride was stick, 2000 Grand AM GT, Fully modded, like ten grand worth of work done and it got totaled. :( Here's my new project....

20a6vtl.jpg

24cz3mf.jpg

71h3dv.jpg

I've got a 92 toyota pickup, runs like a gem still and 71 vw beetle that i redid with my dad, Im too lazy and noob to post pictures

marinerevenge

TD Member
My skateboard is my ride and its thrashed to the point where a pic of it as is would look dumb, so heres all the parts that make my skateboard.

The Deck

blindswarm.gif

The Trucks

BlackPinkventure.jpg

The Wheels

bspitfirewheel.gif

And thats about the cosmetic extent of my board.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1248357407=Auron]
Nice fork, those have always been on the top of my list.
[/quote1248357407]

thanks!

it was a sponteneous buy, ive driven one car for 9 years and never really complained

i was going to wait 2 years so i could import a Mitsubishi EVO 3, i like them more than the subaru's, but then one day i just saw the 2door drive buy and said "fuck it, i'm getting that".

Joker

TD Member
Hope this works:

rx72004.jpg

rx72001.jpg

rx72005.jpg

rx72002.jpg

My 1993 twin turbo rx7 straight from Japan (right hand drive)
Lots of plans for this thing.

EDIT: I fail at posting pics, anyway, the links should work I think.

EDIT by Narf!: hey Joker, all HTML tags must match. Steve put the extra "g" in there because if he didn't, the well...you wouldn't see it ;) But, hmm...you have the link wrong?

buckshot

TD Member
-stage 1 turbo upgrade
-blowoff valve
-1.7" drop
Everything else will remain as clean and stock as possible (with the exception of stage 2 mods under the hood :D )[br][link={e_FILE}public/1248477231_5_FT30603_photo.jpg][img:width=120&height=90]{e_FILE}public/1248477231_5_FT30603_photo_.jpg[/img][/link][br]

buckshot

TD Member
yep...no exhaust, no intake....only the beautifull sound of air being sucked in and rapidly expelled! im rippin new 3.5l altima's, new gti's, si's, all 3 series bimmers except for m3 and 335.

The look on their faces is priceless :)

buckshot

TD Member
-booty pic[br][link={e_FILE}public/1248481881_5_FT30603_car2.jpg][img:width=120&height=90]{e_FILE}public/1248481881_5_FT30603_car2_.jpg[/img][/link][br]

buckshot

TD Member
thats a beauty joker. but yea, the second the turbo's spool up you can see ur gas tank empty. plus, thats a rotary engine is it not?