• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Office prank

We have a coop student doing work at our office. We're pretty much health orientated here so the fact that our coop like to smoke cigarettes constitutes for an intervention office prank. So far we came up with (while he walks away from his computer which he conveniently leaves unlocked), we will be replacing his desktop with some images of black lungs and maybe brains that have smoked, we are going to try to Google a mouse cursor that resembles a cigarette (don't have this yet, anyone can find one?). Since you guys appear to be crafty homos I figured I'd probe (not anally) your minds to see if there are additional ideas. Anyone?

Narf!

TD Admin
If nobody is going to intervene, then I will.

What kind of lame ass prank idea is changing the wallpaper to one which resembles a blackened lung? You think he's going to come back to his computer, see a smoking PSA as his background and start to break down and cry like a baby? NO!

You should rename the thread to "Smoking intervention ideas" or something.

Ok, I'm done ranting -- the rest of you may continue. +1 for shitting in his coffee.

mandy

TD Member
Find his cigarette pack and rip each one open and sprinkle the tobacco all over his desk WHOOSHAW!
(Especially in the keyboard!)

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Put wooden matches in his cigarettes so when he sparks a cigarette he'll light the wooden match and it'll blow up in his face?

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1281648771=Mandy]
Find his cigarette pack and rip each one open and sprinkle the tobacco all over his desk WHOOSHAW!
[/quote1281648771]

thats not a prank, thats called being a dick.

mandy

TD Member
[quote1281649652=Fork Included]
[quote1281648771=Mandy]
[/quote1281648771]

thats not a prank, thats called being a dick.

[/quote1281649652]
Exactly! :)

iSeize

TD Admin
exploding cigarettes. buy the same brand pack he smokes then replace the cigs. do this often, slip one into his pack once in a while, maybe once a week.

[yt=width450,height350]Ovm31FcXeOM[/yt]