[NPO] TF2 Picture Service

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
RVB_Ninja's Sniper:
60609E01DD938474104AF6EEF6501C8875FDA9F2

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hey Ham, try either posting on spoiler tags, or put the pictures in links. These are great, but also big. I don't know about you, but I am a neat freak, and keeping things nice and organized keeps me from going insane. So please. Link or spoiler tag them.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Hey Ham, try either posting on spoiler tags, or put the pictures in links. These are great, but also big. I don't know about you, but I am a neat freak, and keeping things nice and organized keeps me from going insane. So please. Link or spoiler tag them.

unorganized.jpg

This = Summarization of my desk.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Too many effects at the same time. From here, I see darken edges, blur, and some other effects I don't know. I only use 2 effects, and they work great. But that's just my opinion in making posters. I hope you use my advice to improve your posters. :)

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
Too many pictures here causing some loading lag. Try putting the pictures within spoiler tags.

Code:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

nb

DARKLY Regular
Too many pictures here causing some loading lag. Try putting the pictures within spoiler tags.

Code:
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
That's what I said to Ham too.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Too many effects at the same time. From here, I see darken edges, blur, and some other effects I don't know. I only use 2 effects, and they work great. But that's just my opinion in making posters. I hope you use my advice to improve your posters. :)

I have to use Picmonkey to do most of the shading since Gmod lighting OP.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Such double-posts. Don't become a Trollolol Spaih. Also, we should end this flame war. I get why it's annoying now.