• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Newegg vs NCIX

Who is better?

• NCIX

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Newegg

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other Vendor

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Whoa, what the fuck, I had that shit bookmarked to purchase in the future...:worried: Damn, now all I have is this one from Newegg, it was what was on Amazon but still, SHIIIIT! Always the good shit gets taken off. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0150CP1574&Tpk=SA9593

I think I used a Samsonite before, never seen the second one and I'd like to move away from backpacks...especially for work. Thanks for the tips though! (First one would fit in at my workplace too...HMM)

Fumble

A Little Darkly
Im surprised that canada computers is not thrown into the mix. I always thought they were even bigger than NCIX.

Nonetheless, when it comes to CC, NCIX, newegg or memory express, its all about shopping for the right deal. They are all essentially the same except that canada computers and NCIX have actual physical stores. All 4 of these stores post monthly deals and you would shop at whichever store is giving you the right deal for the product your looking for. Otherwise they are all virtually the same unless we're talking about customer service and site navigability and the deals they offer.

IMO NCIX and Canada computers have the best deals. Memory express sometimes have really home run deals that will make you cum your pants though. Newegg rarely has anything special and quite frankly i've never bought anything from them even though i look at their site from here or there. They do have the best overall site design though. NCIX's website is completely disgusting and ugly.

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
Fumbles hit the nail on the head there.
Having a physical store is a great plus though, you actually get to see / hold the item in question rather then looking at a general picture. Buying a PC case, for example, is muuuuuch nicer to do in person then navigate pictures. But fuck, when I worked at CC every asshat that wanted a $10 pair of speakers made us test them out too, it's nice being able to try something before committing to buying / shipping from newegg.

I personally think the contest should be between CC and Newegg though......that's what it usually comes down to for me anyways.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I'm kinda nervous about CC, do they ship to the states?

Still looking for feedback on that messenger bag.

Fumble

A Little Darkly
I'm kinda nervous about CC, do they ship to the states?

Still looking for feedback on that messenger bag.

I believe they do ship to the states although Im not 100% sure, you'll have to double check. If they do, expect to pay a lot for shipping like what Canadians have to suffer when shipping stuff from the US. Though not sure why you would buy from a Canadian store when your in the states, stuff is usually cheaper over in America.

Though if you decide to go with CC, your safe to jump in with both feet. Canada computers is a trust worthy company and they have good return polices/support too.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I believe they do ship to the states although Im not 100% sure, you'll have to double check. If they do, expect to pay a lot for shipping like what Canadians have to suffer when shipping stuff from the US. Though not sure why you would buy from a Canadian store when your in the states, stuff is usually cheaper over in America.

Though if you decide to go with CC, your safe to jump in with both feet. Canada computers is a trust worthy company and they have good return polices/support too.
Hmm, so I get penalized for living in the states...ow. :feelsbad: I'll need to save up money, which I'm bad at doing at teh moment with shit hours....

Now all I need is the feedback of my luggage. XD

Glocky

Drinking your tears
I though CC owned NCIX or at least was their primary wholesaler? Nonetheless, with price matching, if CC posts it on the web NCIX will match.
Dude at work did up a $1900 PC and with price matching to CC, Newegg.ca and other CDN etailers dropped it $250 on his Ivy Bridge set-up. (Math says $1650 yo) That said, I'd forgo price matching to pop Esther :)