• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

NEW website (front page)

looks awsome, might i make some ideas?.....

well one idea is have a staff page.... ( a page with all admins for the severs so that way ppl can find them easily on the site)
Two, maybe a slide show or a few videos of our members playing n having fun

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Oh stop being a bunch of forks. Good job guys! I can tell some effort went into this and I'm a huge critic about how our forums have looked.

The only suggestion i have is that its really bright. Maybe I'm just not used to a white forum anymore but I feel like I need sun glasses to look at these threads.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Oh stop being a bunch of forks. Good job guys! I can tell some effort went into this and I'm a huge critic about how our forums have looked.

The only suggestion i have is that its really bright. Maybe I'm just not used to a white forum anymore but I feel like I need sun glasses to look at these threads.

Scroll down and on the bottom left you will see an option to choose your theme. Try the dark one... it's good for late night sessions.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
looks awsome, might i make some ideas?.....

well one idea is have a staff page.... ( a page with all admins for the severs so that way ppl can find them easily on the site)
Two, maybe a slide show or a few videos of our members playing n having fun

We will be adding a member page in the near future.

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Tee new website with the news and all is great. Love the template used and its really refreshing :D

Good job on that one!
*high five*

Glocky

Drinking your tears
We are always looking for new sponsors. Does your company need more attention from the male 16-40 age range? We can help! Please contact us for more information.
The 40 is there because of me, right? LOL
Tight setup dudes. Just can't find that button for the dark theme, tried highlighting the text to no avail. (I only see the font size option on the bottom left)

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
The 40 is there because of me, right? LOL
Tight setup dudes. Just can't find that button for the dark theme, tried highlighting the text to no avail. (I only see the font size option on the bottom left)

Yes the 40 was you hahaha. The dark theme is only available for the forums, not the main website.