• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

new to css server

I have recently started playing on your servers and I must say with the attitude of the players and the gameplay i think i found a new home ..... thanks for a great server

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
hey buddy, welcome! TD is a community first and clan second, so you're more than welcome to stick around and regale us with tales ofPILLS HERE

am a noob to the game and an OLD noob for that matter it was a very welcoming server so kudos to all nice to find fellow canucks to shoot

Pyro

TD Admin
welcome! do yourself a favour and stay away from Brains, especially if you have any children...

auron

TD Admin
Welcome man, glad you found us. Some guys on the server can be impatient with new people, just ignore them. Feel free to ask most TD guys questions, play like crazy and you'll be a pro :D

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
welcome to the forums !
dont accept any candy from ppl in vans !
cheers :D

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1260909700=0percent]
am a noob to the game and an OLD noob for that matter it was a very welcoming server so kudos to all nice to find fellow canucks to shoot
[/quote1260909700]

We've got some old dudes to offer as well. We have Glock, Death, and Omisssion. Their combined age should be well into the thousands. :D

Enjoy! And keep your kids away from Brains -- especially if they're in their teens.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1260924167=Brains]
welcome to td!
hahaha pyro and narf...i stay within the late teens so its all good :D
[/quote1260924167]
eleventeen, twelveteen...

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1260944870=Auron]
Welcome man, glad you found us. Some guys on the server can be impatient with new people, just ignore them. Feel free to ask most TD guys questions, play like crazy and you'll be a pro :D
[/quote1260944870]

Well said, we're all pretty laid back and open to new friends... I'm glad you found us, thanks for the nice comments and we'll see you out there!

Thanks for posting brotha! One love...

omission

TD Admin
[quote1261166129=0percent]
i gotta quit hitting my own team mates they are getting upset with me lol
[/quote1261166129]

I did the same thing, but it cost me $2.00. My team mates in front of me all the time. :D