New Game Type in Tf2?

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Alright guys, most of you now(well majority of you don't; super sad face). Well I invented a new game type that I personally has a chance to make it into the TF2 Community, and even more the Darkly Gaming Community. It's a game I call a MASS Rock Paper Scissors(RPS). Basically it's like a spycrab, but it's different in its' won special way. The Link that is posted below the video is the OFFICIAL Steam guide page I also made. Anybody who see this post, please, look at it thoroughly, and give me your opinion on it. I do like spycrabbing, but I think Mass RPS games have a shot to make it intheo the TF2 world. Give me your opinions on what you think. . Rate it up if you want to, like I've stated already, I think it has a chance. FYI: If you want the list of rules on how to host it yourself, click the youtube link inside the video by licking on the YouTube box on the video screen.
Steam Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=275055551

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Only problem is not everyone has Rock Paper Scissors, so it makes it harder than just a regular spycrab tournament.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Only problem is not everyone has Rock Paper Scissors, so it makes it harder than just a regular spycrab tournament.

I figured out how to get around that problem quickly 14bux, as long as the player hosting the Mass RPS has the Rock Paper Scissors taunt, all the participants have to do is walk up to the host and press the taunt button aka "G" and let the fun begin.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
Hmm, when Friday rolls around Sir X we shall try this with prizes! Free money for all!
010101100110010101110010011110010010000001100011011011110110111101101100001011000010000001001100011011110110001101100001011101000110010100100001

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
I like new ideas as much as the next guy, but with one person it just seems... slow. It's more effective, easier and quicker to spycrab in my opinion.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
RPs with just two people is basically the same as spycrabbing except quicker, but when more people are included mass spycrabs are quicker like 14bux said.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Hmm, when Friday rolls around Sir X we shall try this with prizes! Free money for all!

I hoped you watched that video Locate, cause you would be lost without it.
I like new ideas as much as the next guy, but with one person it just seems... slow. It's more effective, easier and quicker to spycrab in my opinion.
That may be true 14bux, but in mind, Mass RPS are not only fun, but participating players can be ANY class they want, and don't have to be one specific class.
RPs with just two people is basically the same as spycrabbing except quicker, but when more people are included mass spycrabs are quicker like 14bux said.
Keep in mind though Ham, Spycrabs are SOMETIMES less time consuming than my RPS games, and also the suspense can kill some people sometimes, RPS games just build it even more in my opinion, and like doublejumper previously stated in this thread, mass crabs do get boring after a while.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
Interesting with lots of potential. The biggest problem will be the jackasses. Not many will wait patiently and I can see when the Host starts the RPS, someone else will try to run in, while pressing 'G' to interfere or jump the line.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Interesting with lots of potential. The biggest problem will be the jackasses. Not many will wait patiently and I can see when the Host starts the RPS, someone else will try to run in, while pressing 'G' to interfere or jump the line.
I've had that happen to me a couple times already Wrexxman, but I don't see too many jackasses in my RPS games than a spycrab to be honest.

Mass RPS will definitely be fun/interesting, but it will need much more moderation. Also, not all people have the RPS for this. Mizzterrr
Like stated in the video Ham, as long as the player hosting the Mass RPS has the RPS taunt, ANYONE can be in the RPS game.

I lost 1 scrap RPSing to Sir X...

:trollface: