Toronto Darkly New CS:GO Server (128 tick)

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON | 128 tick
216.52.143.77:27015
To address our nearly year-old lag and subpar performance issues, we have chosen to change server hosts. This will firstly effect CS:GO with Team Fortress 2 Trades changing at a later date.

While the old server remains operational, it has all but been killed by the new, smooth as my balls 128 tick server. We suggest changing your Toronto Darkly favorite in your game browser to reflect the new IP address.

Our initial performance tests have been incredible so far, but we do intent on upgrading even further over the Canadian Thankgiving long weekend.

Our beloved Lag, we shall miss you dearly.

The new server should more or less be setup exactly like the old was. Maps have been restored, and settings configured.

Rotation right now:

de_mirage
cs_office
de_cache
de_nightfever_beta
de_dust2
ad_egon_world_ecg_ve
de_lostemple_go
de_frost_se
de_inferno
de_piranesi
de_kismayo
de_mill_ce
de_ignite
de_crown
de_toscan
de_contra_b3
de_season_new_rc4
de_desert_atrocity_ecg_ve
de_overpass
de_season_rc1
de_facade
cs_downtown
de_favela
cs_agency
de_nuke
de_combust
de_train
de_aztec
cs_hijack
de_ali​

Any other map suggestions I forgot about are welcomed.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Server is automatically restarting with high CPU usage that's longer than 300 seconds. The host says they'll be turning that off, but it can take 12 hours to take effect.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Server is automatically restarting with high CPU usage that's longer than 300 seconds. The host says they'll be turning that off, but it can take 12 hours to take effect.
What are you guys planning to upgrade over the weekend, if you don't mind me asking?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
In progress, but I'm using a Source version as I can't decompile GO. The theif who stole and ported the GO version merked the map so badly, it's no wonder it performs so poorly.

I'm porting, re-texturing and optimizing it. And yes, it will have a fucking mini-map if it kills me. Bear with me, my fingers are hurting so badly just from getting to this cunt.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
In progress, but I'm using a Source version as I can't decompile GO. The theif who stole and ported the GO version merked the map so badly, it's no wonder it performs so poorly.

I'm porting, re-texturing and optimizing it. And yes, it will have a fucking mini-map if it kills me. Bear with me, my fingers are hurting so badly just from getting to this cunt.
I remember the Source version being a lot brighter, too. Is this the case, or am I wrong? I remember more lights in the halls of the building, particularly around the elevator on the lower level and around the staircase to A.

de_calr_mill added. Not in rotation yet, but they'll be playing it next map on server.

de_calr_mill is fucking awesome. It's vastly superior to the ce version, imo.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I remember the Source version being a lot brighter, too. Is this the case, or am I wrong? I remember more lights in the halls of the building, particularly around the elevator on the lower level and around the staircase to A.
I honestly don't remember, but I can tell you this map has duck load of lights EVERYWHERE. Incoming screenshot:
nightfever_lights.png

Lights eeeeeverywhere.

Last edited: