Nether

Hinouchi

TD Admin

Just saw this on Steam today, it's an first-person survival shoot MMO.

I wonder if it's gonna be gay as WarZzzzzzz.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Wow, direct rip of WarZ, which is a direct rip of DayZ...

Graphics look good, except for the horrible lag when moving your head around... If I hadn't already wasted money on DayZ and WarZ, I would have played this. But, it's just the same, recycled shyte.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
My buddy who tried to get me into WarZ AKA Infestation: Survivor of AIDS plays this shit all the time. Now I know why. Might be worth a test drive.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
karma caught up to sergey titov, someone ripped off his game. looks like warz + stalker. i can fap to this, if the price is right

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I don't like the teleporting zombies with weird heads. Too out of this world for my liking.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
just zombies is too crickets. i like different kinds of enemies and environmental hazards such as anomalies of various kinds and weather "emissions" in the game s.t.a.l.k.e.r.. an emission is a violent, short-duration, weather phenomenon where you must go indoors and wait it out, or its insta-death. anomalies are permanently located in certain places and have different properties. can be electrical, fire, gas, gravity, etc. in these anomaly areas you can hunt for "artifacts", item addons that give/take away attributes. plain old aidz zombies got boring somewhere between dayz and warz.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm in too, I'll give it a fair shake, so long as I can play with my BroZ.