• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

need some help blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT_Clash

TD Member
well my job today is to find reference photos for blood aand gore and it needs to be good quality and frankly i have no idea where to start google isnt realy helping me on this one... so if anyone knows any site where i could get pics like that it would be appreciated

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
cool man, whatever floats your boat, but I've snapped on 47 once for posting inappropriate stuff here... I love ya, but don't post it, or anything related (suicide, cutting, etc) on this forum.

Poor leroys weak little tummy can't take it :(

Propaganda

TD Member
What was that site my buddy used to send me sick shit from junction something or other malfunction junction? Bah don't remember.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
check out live leak (man i miss ogrish) or start a thread requesting blood and gore on 4chan. actually heres a really good one: goto encyclopdia dramatica and look up the wiki on &quot:offended".

[quote1254327827=Propaganda]
What was that site my buddy used to send me sick shit from junction something or other malfunction junction? Bah don't remember.
[/quote1254327827]

Consumption junction!

Joker

TD Member
Look up war photography from the early to mid 1900's, it will likely be mostly black and white but some of it is quite gorey; the things people do to each other...

Alternatively, check out some of the photography from the conflicts in African countries.

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1254607211=TD|35mm]
Curious ... but why would you have such a job? LOL.
[/quote1254607211]

as i said in my recrutment thread im a vfx artist i was asced to find refrence for an upcomeing movie thats aparently rather violent and gory im rather looking forward to it

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
nsfw thread in i comic section, you should really check out some autopsy videos for your reference, those things are fuckin nasty. also 3 guys 1 hamemer holy fuckin a

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
what. There are autopsy vids on this forum. what the fuck did I say about that. Link or I'll fucking wipe the whole thing out. This isn't your /b/tard gore forum you manfags.

Status
Not open for further replies.