Razer Arctosa
Razer Lycosa
Razer Black Widow
Logitech G110
Logitech G510

Other suggestions are welcome.

LT_Clash

TD Member
I like my g11 tho I'm not convinced that they are with the money. A 40 dollar logitec media keyboard is just as good.

r3volution

TD Admin
Mechanical keys > rubber dome

I have an old IBM Model M (~$60 used), but I've heard good things about the Steelseries 7G

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
get something with light up keys. ive had the g15 for like 5 yrs, love it.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
apple_macintosh_plus_keyboa.jpg

iSeize

TD Admin
Logitechs last you a long time. Razers are popular but feel retarded in my hands. The choice is yours!

i saw the Logitech with the 18 programmable Keys and Screen at Bestbuy for 99$. good deal, price practically plummeted from what they were 6 months ago

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
also got the G15 2nd edition like 2 years ago, its pretty good...

although that 7G does looks dirty, plain design but very good quality

I hear gamers go wild for that Steelseries 7G, but I think it's $130 or something.

I got the cheaper one the 6GV2 and love it, its heavy, keys are kinda loud but you get used to it you can mash the keyboard and all keys work, that and no ghosting :D

ex. dawsoaigjhaigrokohrguiIUOLZRswep;itgoyu <---- mashing works

Anonymous

TF2 Trade Admin
I'll tell you one thing, maybe two if you're lucky ;D. Number 1 you can never go wrong with any razer gaming equipment,Number two sorry you wernet lucky enough for a number two. (p.s get the black widow my friend has it and it has great feel to it.) and the speed on it is great with button push registration.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
jsut looked at a review of the black widow. mechanical keys ? i like the leet font on the keys