• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED need a unban.

TryHardLucker ♂

I'm New Here
some member of your community teamkilled me twice, while team attacking me several times in other rounds on your server, i had voice_enable 0 on and then i shot him a few times with a pistol and killed him with a grenade and got instant banned, except i dont understand why you allow your community members to TK and not apologise, but then the guy thats top on the scoreboard, hasnt said a word other than "kay" teamkills he gets perma banned.

anyway, unban would be nice as your community members with the tag "TD" are clearly using their admins as a shield.

Delta

TD Admin
Guy_Smiley was apologizing for the TK. Then you went to take matters in to your own hands even pulling a nade out after multiple team attacks and killed him (I watched it all). I've banned many people in this exact same situation so don't think you're special and that the TD name is used as a shield. And its only logical the hand of justice comes down heavier when you fuck with a TD member in our own server.

We're glad you appealed though because it shows you care, and you should because we have an amazing community and great servers. I'll get rid of the perm. If you have a problem try and get an admins attention first. Play on.