• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Nanoactive's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/peanutsforfood
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None at all.
Real First Name: Jordan
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Trade/ Idle #1 and occasionally #2.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I enjoy helping other players out and take pride in it, I care a lot about this community and would like to help it out as much as I can. I owe Darkly more than any physical thing. If I am not ready to be a part of the admin team, let me know on what I could do better on. Thanks!

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Last edited:

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
+1
He really helps out a lot on #1 (24/7 it seems like), and enforces the rules, and a really cool guy.
Good Luck on your application :thumbsup:

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
+1

A great friend and all around good person. I swear he is in a Darkly server more hours of the day then he isn't. Plus he has been a regular on server #1 even longer than I have. (and that's saying something)

Last edited:

Pumpkin

I'm New Here
+1
I see him on Darkly trade # 1 server every time I visit. A great guy he seems to try to keep the peace and remind people of the rules.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Sadly, I cannot continue the train of support for a few reasons.

The main and most important reason: the incident with the perms. It has been only a little over 3 weeks since you were banned for abusing perks and only a little over 2 weeks since that ban expired. I don't trust easily and that trust was heavily shaken when I found out you were involved in that. Yes, you accepted responsibility for it, and that's great. That's a step in the right direction, but that doesn't mean the perks weren't abused.

Secondly, for me, I only met you maybe three times before you were banned. Granted, I was relatively inactive, but before that, I hadn't heard of you at all.

In order to get my vote, you'll need to re-establish yourself as a trustworthy, responsible, and well-known regular.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Sadly, I cannot continue the train of support for a few reasons.

The main and most important reason: the incident with the perms. It has been only a little over 3 weeks since you were banned for abusing perks and only a little over 2 weeks since that ban expired. I don't trust easily and that trust was heavily shaken when I found out you were involved in that. Yes, you accepted responsibility for it, and that's great. That's a step in the right direction, but that doesn't mean the perks weren't abused.

Secondly, for me, I only met you maybe three times before you were banned. Granted, I was relatively inactive, but before that, I hadn't heard of you at all.

In order to get my vote, you'll need to re-establish yourself as a trustworthy, responsible, and well-known regular.
I can appreciate that there may still be some things to work towards now, to collect trust from you guys I'd ask for this application to be on hold if possible until I am seen to be trustworthy, well-known and so on by the eyes of you guys. Thank you! I'll make sure to re-establish all of these traits for all of you.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
I can appreciate that there may still be some things to work towards now, to collect trust from you guys I'd ask for this application to be on hold if possible until I am seen to be trustworthy, well-known and so on by the eyes of you guys. Thank you! I'll make sure to re-establish all of these traits for all of you.

I am compelled to agree with Cmp here....

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
+1

Very respectful player, knows his rules, and is definitely trying to make a change from his past. Maybe stick around a little more when some of these guys are on and show them you're trustworthy. Good luck man.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Good guy, but I don't know if he's ready for mod.

Also reminds me of nb for some reason :shrug:

Here's a tip, try not to police the servers quite as often. The staff can handle it if need be, and anything else said just confuses people

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Good guy, but I don't know if he's ready for mod.

Also reminds me of nb for some reason :shrug:

Here's a tip, try not to police the servers quite as often. The staff can handle it if need be, and anything else said just confuses people
Completely understood. Thank you!

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Maybe a little server hopping might do ya good bud, but I'd say he would make a great moderator.

Btw, what in the world is your avatar?

Sundance457

I'm New Here
Stumbled upon this.. I'd say this dude knows his stuff. +1 was also the one who introduced me to Darkly.. really nice pal and responsible.... the responsible part comes in when he helped me out one day with pricing and didn't taken advantege that I didn't know the price of the item.. prevented me from getting "sharked" I think it's called. anyways I think theyt nano would be great admin (sorry for bad spelling I was on the run while I write this)

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Not 100 percent sure about you yet. I have seen a lot of support from you and you seem like a pretty good dude. When I become more active I'll look out for you a little more and see how well you communicate/present yourself to the servers. Good luck buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.