mute in-game voices

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Can I?

I really miss the player list from source. When retarded people on my team decide to speak this has always been my savior. Maybe theres a voice-receive volume somewhere I'm missing?

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
I'm not sure if this works in CSS (if this is what you mean in the game), but in TF2 there is a console command that can disable or enable receiving voice. Command is a bool: "voice_enabled x". Where x = 0 is false or x = 1 is true (in the sense of it hearing voices on or off). Possibly worth the try (without quotes).

clark

TD Member
He means individual players. The annoying ones who's voices are of no use to the game. Muting then just to yourself.
And yeah, this is a feature I miss, especially when playing in random match-made games with annoying assholes :(

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
So like an admin type of mute? That silences them completely from all of the server like in TF2? There is no vote muting in CSS? (I don't have the game so no idea).

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
I'm almost always use the In-game mute on the player list on Surf and DR servers. It saves my life!

clark

TD Member
Derpppp
And it is not the admin command, but to you yourself be able to muste individual people.