DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Shush your face, Ham.

IfF3J45.png

nb

DARKLY Regular
Shush your face, Ham.

You're breaking rule #2, Mr_Moko.

2. Disrespecting DARKLY will not be tolerated.
Don't like our servers? Don't like the way the server is run or administrated? Then don't play here. Do not expect us to standby and let you badmouth our community, Admins, or players.
Do it again, and I shall make a ban report for you. :trollface:

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
You're breaking rule #2, Mr_Moko.

2. Disrespecting DARKLY will not be tolerated.
Don't like our servers? Don't like the way the server is run or administrated? Then don't play here. Do not expect us to standby and let you badmouth our community, Admins, or players.
Do it again, and I shall make a ban report for you. :trollface:

:yaoming:

nb

DARKLY Regular
But, I would actually like a poster from you, Mr_Moko. This is for my personal use:

Red Demo

box2014_demo_armor_shoes.mdl
sbox2014_demo_knight_helmet.mdl
sbox2014_demo_samurai_armour.mdl
sbox2014_demo_samurai_sleeves.mdl
sbox2014_juggernaut_jacket.mdl

Eyelander
Chargin Targe
Make him look like he's showing off, as a knight in armor. :D

nb

DARKLY Regular
Got Newb's Demo showing off done (with a twist).
edm0NkQ.jpg

Before you ask, yes that is a while Demo, why? Because he is a Soviet Demoman.
Enjoy if you want.

I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
I LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Quick (relatively speaking) poster for the end of the night.
UOXPLjt.jpg
Enjoy if you so dare to.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Random little thing I started quite a while ago, though I never positioned anything.
It's a thing I made with characters representing my friends and my lovely partner.
6NubN65.jpg
Enjoy if ya want.

Looks nice, and that female pyro looks ho- I mean uh...

Ravishing?

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Welp, I did the classic lineup poster. These are what I (more or less) want my loadouts to be. (only have the Pyro one //sobs)
I didn't really model them, just got the base and put items on, though I did change a few so that they would hold a different weapon.
HfO37zd.jpg
Enjoy if you want I guess

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Welp, I did the classic lineup poster. These are what I (more or less) want my loadouts to be. (only have the Pyro one //sobs)
I didn't really model them, just got the base and put items on, though I did change a few so that they would hold a different weapon.
HfO37zd.jpg
Enjoy if you want I guess

Looks nice, and your heavy has the muscles.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Mr_Moko, have you tried using Photoshop and/or GIMP to make your posters better? For example, I made a snowy loadout for a customer using SFM and GIMP: http://imgur.com/SoPYyIe
Also, how did you get the class line-up thing?