Should I make more?

• Total voters

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
:shrug:
uT5lQTC.jpg
XcPJulX.jpg
51N4XuH.jpg
This is an ode to some of the people that inspire me to do what I do in SFM.
From left to right: SovietDenmark, @DARKLY | Pixar's Ham , @Newb , Strict Soldier, Adammatic[/spoiler]

----
Edit: Fixed Newb's plume

Last edited:

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
:shrug:
uT5lQTC.jpg
XcPJulX.jpg
pyDFrWC.jpg
This is an ode to some of the people that inspire me to do what I do in SFM.
From left to right: SovietDenmark, @DARKLY | Pixar's Ham , @Newb , Strict Soldier, Adammatic[/spoiler]
Moko, all these look awesome and you can tell you're workin hard since you were on SFM all day. Easily puts me to shame not to mention I make a poster every week or so. :somuchwin:

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Moko, all these look awesome and you can tell you're workin hard since you were on SFM all day. Easily puts me to shame not to mention I make a poster every week or so. :somuchwin:
If you say so man. Sometimes I'll be there for hours and just looking for models to add and test. So ya. Plus your stuff, even if it doesn't come out as often, is really cool.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I have a Sunbeams Spartan now, get it right. :/

Anyways, looks awesome. I wish I had the time to make more posters, but CSGO and TF2 trading are taking over my life..

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
I have a Sunbeams Spartan now, get it right. :/

Anyways, looks awesome. I wish I had the time to make more posters, but CSGO and TF2 trading are taking over my life..
Hmm I should fix that then. :P
Hey man, I know how you feel with that. Just it'll all be good man, You still make cool posters. There keeps being periods of time where it's just "Play this game, not do SFM." But, it's just one of those things.

Reactions: nb

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Hmm welp, might as well make this an option for requests, their fun.
fzyFqav.jpg
Enjoy if that is what you wish to do.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Do my pyro, flying through pyro land with lightning behind him and the balloonicorn, chopping heads off of scouts with an Aussie axetinguisher