• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Moderator/Administrator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
I've seen you mostly on the Minecraft server being fairly active in-game. I don't know you too well but you do seem nice from talking to you via Steam messaging. I haven't seen you helping people, that doesn't mean that you don't, but I haven't been around to see it yet. But you should note that a lot of people who are on the servers as well as the forums like to joke around a lot and don't mean any offense by it so don't take it personally. Like HappySticks™ mentioned I think you should stick around more.

For now I am going to remain neutral. +0

That doesn't mean that it won't change though.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
You've got clean chatlogs, which is good. Might wanna work on the attitude you have going, however. By the way, just as someone cannot see all posts (unless they go to your profile and click postings), one can never truly know everyone in the community. No judgement, for now.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I've seen you mostly on the Minecraft server being fairly active in-game. I don't know you too well but you do seem nice from talking to you via Steam messaging. I haven't seen you helping people, that doesn't mean that you don't, but I haven't been around to see it yet. But you should note that a lot of people who are on the servers as well as the forums like to joke around a lot and don't mean any offense by it so don't take it personally. Like HappySticks™ mentioned I think you should stick around more.

For now I am going to remain neutral. +0

That doesn't mean that it won't change though.

Where are you getting this from? Minecraft has been whitelisted...

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Sigh...
It's nice that you came back to the forums and actually started to engage the other members...But you're going the complete wrong way about it.

A few things: DJ PWN-3
1. You have obviously lied about your age at some point, what is your real age?
2. You need to work on your attitude, a lot. With an attitude like that, you will be ripped into during your stay here.
3. You need to understand that a lot of posts here are made in jest, you should stop taking things so seriously.
4. I mean it. Do not take things so seriously while on Darkly forums.
5. Your pony avatar will not sit well with a lot of members/Admins, I suggest taking point 4 into account.
6. Stop being so argumentative and take point 4 into account.

Arguing with Mods/Regulars will get you nowhere, especially not here.
Play nice, change your attitude, and stick around.

DJ PWN-3

A Little Darkly
Alright, I am just going to have to post my vote then. Vote: +0. I haven't seen you in-game yet, and that is a major factor in my voting. Server maturity, rule enforcing, and just being nice both on forums and servers are the key things to win my vote. Hopefully, I can change my vote. :)

Thanks, I guess. And for the record, I actually have played with you. Many times. I just used to change my name all the time. I actually traded with you once.

DJ PWN-3

A Little Darkly
Sigh...
It's nice that you came back to the forums and actually started to engage the other members...But you're going the complete wrong way about it.

A few things: DJ PWN-3
1. You have obviously lied about your age at some point, what is your real age?
2. You need to work on your attitude, a lot. With an attitude like that, you will be ripped into during your stay here.
3. You need to understand that a lot of posts here are made in jest, you should stop taking things so seriously.
4. I mean it. Do not take things so seriously while on Darkly forums.
5. Your pony avatar will not sit well with a lot of members/Admins, I suggest taking point 4 into account.
6. Stop being so argumentative and take point 4 into account.

Arguing with Mods/Regulars will get you nowhere, especially not here.
Play nice, change your attitude, and stick around.

No problem. Since I have various arguments to attend and yet I may not on this forum, I'll just shut up now.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
Am I ever going to get credit for what I have been doing?

Just wait. It may not seem like anything you're doing is getting noticed but it most likely is when your chat logs are being reviewed or if there is a staff member currently on the server you are on. Give it some time and continue to be a helpful, mature, and nice player.

But you also need to have a good attitude.

Frey

DARKLY Regular
Reading this i am disappointed, i see arguing and so much going on just for a application, i have seen you in-game and you don't enforce or encourage anything, you simply play, but after what i am seeing on this thread, i must say -1 and for the pony pic (this doesn't count) -1000000000000000000000

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Chill out, guys. Personal problems can be resolved in private chat. Putting on this kind of display publicly isn't going to do anyone any favors.

I'm neutral on this app. The in-game activity is fine, as mentioned before, but I'm not impressed with this hostile attitude on the forums.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
It will take time, like me a Newb told you today in the Minecraft server, just be patient and don't take things to heart, but this drama is unneeded there is no point in it so how about we stop it here? Vote: +0 for now only seen you once in game but all you were doing is making trades so no judgement yet.

nb

DARKLY Regular
DJ, try doing what Stan and I did. (As well as others, but I know for a fact that Stan does this):

-Keep on posting on the Darkly forums, and keep on liking other people's post to make them happy. :)
-Make funny posts.
-Be kind to everybody, no matter how much they hate you.

Those 3 steps will leave you a good reputation here. Stick around, and good luck!

nb

DARKLY Regular
Adding to what Matthew said, Darkly is a fun place to mess around and goof off. Nobody is actually serious around here, unless the situation IS actually serious (eg. Ban reports/appeals, serious f'n business forums), so don't take things seriously outside of those forums. If you do that, then you should be fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.