[Minecraft] Admin Application: seteniater007

seteniater007

I'm New Here
Minecraft username: seteniater007
Steam ID: None
What are other servers that you have played on? I have played on a server named Athlar. I was given creative and mod for some time and then the server went down.
First real name: Seth
Why:I would like to become a minecraft mod/admin since the last few weeks on the server has been the best time I have had on minecraft so far.I am a very trustworthy person when it comes to a job like mod/admin. I can point out people who hack and break the rules. I have a lot of experience on minecraft and how mod/admin works. I don’t play the other games supported by darkly but I can assure you that I would make a great mod/admin. I hope that my age doesn’t reflect your decision. I can understand if you don’t trust me for the fact that I am new to darkly and my age might be below standards. If I am given something I do my best to keep it and do a good job. I hope that you consider my request to become mod/admin. Thank you if you took the time to read this. Thanks darkly for the best time I have had on minecraft yet.
Do you actually play Minecraft? Yes i have 400+ hours on minecraft
Are you active on the community Forums? I have just joined but check them every day or two so yes
Are you in good stand with the users of the server? Yes

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I would say +1 also.
But I'm not sure LB and Brades are actually looking for any more Admins/Mods just yet.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Came back to check on his application today, and noticed something...
"400+ hours on minecraft"
HOLY SH*T. Nice.