Maps

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
YUP. Have a read of the few threads below this one - we're working on it. So far we've added quite a few to the list, but their not in rotation - admins must force them.

I'll be on late tonight and I'll help out!

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
[quote1298606645=iSeize]
If i remember correctly all it takes is a txt file edit to get the maps in rotation.
[/quote1298606645]
Settle down, little Darkly. Don't you know it takes a year minimum to do these things.

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1298651025=ThomasTronics]
Whats a txt file?
[/quote1298651025]

a prehistoric format of of storing writen information (like papyrus) they are now only used by CS students who learn coding from scratch. very complicated stuff

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
You are correct, HOWEVER! We all know that one little change, such as one map, will throw people off, make them cry and whine and population therefore decreases.

Baby steps people... We need SA's (which I acknowledge, I have failed in lately, but I will fix!!!) to be on and throw these random maps on once and a while, to get people accustomed to them...

td|35mm

TD Admin
Hi ICE, welcome to the forums and to TD.
Do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, please let us know :).

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1298656781=iCe]
btw who changed inferno or did valve do it?
[/quote1298656781]

Vavle did, it was in the small update we received in the last few days...

.44 caliber

TD Admin
It's all good nb as long as you let the rest of the admins know WTF is going on when the map change occurs . Much retard rage can be avoided this way.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
[quote1298661512=.44 CALiBER]
It's all good nb as long as you let the rest of the admins know WTF is going on when the map change occurs . Much retard rage can be avoided this way.
[/quote1298661512]
Yeah, I'm prone to retard rage when this shit goes down.
~:(

Edit: EEEEIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRR

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1298670284=.44 CALiBER]
[/quote1298670284]

+1.. Thought this was standard protocal, SA or admin or whoever...

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
agreed... I don't mind putting up a map vote for a custom map, but I don't want to hear people complaining or saying that I admin abuse etc etc... and I know that this has happened to people in the past too