Map Demotion Vote

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Please post the name of a map here that you currently despise on the regular no awp pub rotation. I have a list of a few that continually screw me with 0-10, 2-8, 1-9 type cycles and not to mention to 0-23 night many of you may have been apart of. I understand auto-switch may be related to this issue.

I hope to have compiled some level of vote count by the end of this thread to see if we have any pattern of dislike among members and regulars. Always love your feedback.

If you have more than one map, please rank them in order of worst 1st down. Please do not post more than 3 maps, as that basically is telling us to remove all maps on the server lol.

This has been a public service announcement.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
de_awyeah

Not sure if there's any maps I really, really hate. Although I do more or less think Egon is a piece of shit now. I used to love it.

DatGuy

TD Member
Egon

always hated egon

Some maps I just get sick of because for some reason they always come up and I'm not a particular fan...they are however nothing that I really hate. Maps like Piranesi, and chateau.

thomastronics

TD Member
Piranesi - I have town drunks vote on this one also

ALWAYS stacked on the T side until the T's are 8 - 0 and then all the players that are doing extremely well are put on the CTs.

I leave when this map comes on

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Piranesi is for sure my #1 Ragefest starter. God himself couldn't stop the bomb from being planted in A

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
de_chateau is a faggot and so is anyone who votes for it when its an option.

pira and egon are god, you're all faggots.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I understand AwYeah's cries here. However, the admins with team-swapping ability - start fuckin using it. I've use it every time I'm on and it makes a world of difference.

This is the only way we've (I say we - the guys that choose the harder side on a map, I like the challenge) made comebacks.

ADMINS - DO YO JOBS!! :D

$alvador

TD Member
I don't normally hate on maps anymore because my tastes change eventually, but thinking back I've never, in my whole history of playing this game, NEVER liked de_chateau. CTs are given high ground at every potential route to a b-site and it makes the game suck for both sides because Ts have to either rush to win or get sniped from above, while CTs have to pick a position and run around looking for a better spot to snipe Ts from where Ts might actually show up.

sucking at a certain map has to do with your own personal feeling about a map. the map alone can't make you suck, how you play the map is what leads to getting shot down. my favorite gun is the 228 because of how powerful it is as a tool to turn a bad game around. it gives you no false sense of confidence that the primary guns give you, but it gives you 13 shots to the clip and gets you thinking about how to capitalize with only so much.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
Voting so far:

Leader: Piranesi - 5

Chateau - 3
Egon - 2
Dust2 - 2
Frost - 1
Nuke - 1
Lost Temple - 1

Salvador you made me laugh, that was Deep Thinking!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I don't like Pira but i'm not voting for it's removal, if anything we need more maps rather then less.

P.S. Why can't anyone nominate Egon??