• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Man puts a wiretap on his autistic son to find out he's being abused by the teacher

perplexd

Banned
For those who aren't frequent redditors or didn't see this yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfkscHt96R0&feature=share

It's 17 minutes, but he posts a few news articles which basically sum up most of it. I watched the whole thing.

Kinda saddens me knowing there's teachers like this out there :o. I still remember how I first learneded of the word "cunt". Thank you grade 5 teacher whose name I cannot remember o-o.

tl;dr version http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/vide...His-Autistic-Son-Bullied-By-Teacher/148593005

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
This teacher really called him a bastard?

What the fuck?

Believe it or not, i found that hard to watch myself. I have 2 young nephews so i feel for this guy.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
its only bad because the kid is autistic. the derp teacher should understand that the kid has a mental handicap and be more patient with him. otherwise, that aint shit. i used to get robbed on way to school, get slapped upside the head in class by teacher, then get beat up by bullies after class and then get robbed again on way home. that was my daily routine grades 2-7 . had to fucking ninja to and from school, avoiding packs of wild stick-up kids.

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
The story is devolving. Someone's posted Lori's full name, address and phone number to pastebin. I'd be more than a bit worried about backlash, if I were her.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
death threats, hate mail, and the general hate of the internet focused in her direction. Yep. They be fucked.

adam::davis

2011 Troll of the Year
Fuck that shit you reap what you sow.

I agree with this to the extent that she has to deal with whatever effects her actions have - but cruelty just breeds more cruelty. Suffering severe consequences at her job and simply the embarrassment of having her dirty laundry aired around the world seems bad enough - adding harassment from random strangers just seems cruel.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
yea i can agree with that. Im not saying lynch mobs and crucifix, but these "bastards" need to own up to their shit and apologize for their actions and then hope to disappear forever. If they gotta pay for a new name, well fuck; thats their own damn fault for making fun of 10 year old autistic children while talkin bout husbands, boozin, and insulting em.

adam::davis

2011 Troll of the Year
an apology would certainly seem like a good idea - can't imagine what that womans life is like now, one day she was just a shitty teacher who was short with special needs children, now shes a shitty teacher who was short with special needs children that everyone knows about and hates. Shitty is a word that comes to mind.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
haha it is shitty, but cmon man. Who knows how long this/these woman/women have been doing this towards these kids? Was it just one shitty friday afternoon that she took out on the class one day, or has this been going on for weeks, months or years to these kids and others?

The privacy legislation in place is another slap in the face. The school board essentially silenced the father and said they dealt with it justly and fairly. Yea, firing one aide and keeping the same teacher but assigning her to a different class...right.

I can understand why this father is pissed and had to get it out. Perhaps he didn't realize it would blow up to these proportions, even adults don't factor the consequences of social media today. Still, the guy seems genuine and genuinely peeved, and he has the right to be. He didn't take it out physically on anyone, and he put his case on the one place everyone and anyone can hear it: the internet.

This father isn't seeking to sue for damages or for financial or personal gain. The man just wants his kid to know that one day, when he understands, the injustices he suffered did not go unpunished. He wants those involved to own up to their actions, apologize, and step down from a job they clearly should never have been given. He is giving them a choice, albeit a very hard-pressed choice now. Again, I have no pity for the teachers/aides involved here. They deliberately colluded together and acted ignorant towards the father's concerns. It's like first-degree child bullying (if there were such a thing)

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Who knows how long this/these woman/women have been doing this towards these kids? Was it just one shitty friday afternoon that she took out on the class one day, or has this been going on for weeks, months or years to these kids and others?

Correct me if im wrong ( i may have misread/misheard) but i think the reason for the father attaching the wire on the kid is because he suspected something was happening at school.