Make me a TD member please (updated with application)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey as per request, I have included my relevant information within the application copy and paste format below:

Game Handle(s): ۞ҜGβ۞ЯЄĐGЯAИŦ=CmG=|M|
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1955810
VAC Status: (Status can be found on your steam profile) - clean
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: CMG/TNB (Titties 'N Beer)
Profession: Student
Favorite Games: Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Link to the Past, Goldeneye64, CS:S, DOOM
Interests: playing and composing for guitar, listening to music, sports, fitness
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? Because this place F-ing rocks!

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 3 months on the server with at least 100 hours of play? Affirmative.
Are you active on the forums? Occasionally
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 19 years of age? Yes

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Lol, i think everyone noticed that hence why no one posted here. In fact, i dont think hes been here 3months/ played 100hrs on the server yet.

Fork Included

TD Admin
i dont get your fucking code.. i'm trying to decypher it.

too many variables, i suck at programing... give me a fucking wrench and hacksaw, much better with that shit.

PS... i cant even edit my own post because the edit button is blocked by the side menu :|

Propaganda

TD Member
For fucks sake fork I cant even click the edit button on your post you. Delete that image from where it's hosted so I can edit the post.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
this new way to post images is too confusing. We should start "browsing" for a new theme that is less buggy. No hurry tho, imo.

The image issue is rather minor. As long as it only happens in unimportant threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.