• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Mahone sent me an email... : /

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nid@l

I'm New Here
apparently this prank is blowing up on youtube... so TD has officially been Rick Rolled!!!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
can anyone tell me why i spent 3 minutes of my time watching a 1980's (?) music video for nothing but the simple reason that someone called it "RickRoll'D" and thinks it's funny? NOTHING HAPPENS

Fork Included

TD Admin
OG buckshot jr said:
can anyone tell me why i spent 3 minutes of my time watching a 1980's (?) music video for nothing but the simple reason that someone called it "RickRoll'D" and thinks it's funny? NOTHING HAPPENS

its random

just like &quot:over 9000"

the point is to just do it.

people will rick roll you one of two ways, make you open a link or file and fooling you to believe it is something intresting, and then BAM, rick rolled.

or people will just rick roll you in person, usualy in public:

Last edited by a moderator:

Narf!

TD Admin
OG buckshot jr said:
but WHAT IS RICK ROLL, or what is to be RICK ROLLED???????

You can find the answer to your question -here- (that would be a perfect opportunity to rick roll you, but it's really the answer...)

Fork Included

TD Admin
""

Rick Astley's reaction

In a March 2008 interview, Astley said that he found the Rickrolling of Scientology to be "hilarious"; he also said that he will not try to capitalize on the Rickroll phenomenon with a new recording or remix of his own, but that he'd be happy to have other artists remix it. Overall, Astley is fine with the phenomenon, stating that he finds it "bizarre and funny" and that his only concern is that his "daughter doesn't get embarrassed about it."[50] However, a spokesperson for Astley's record label released a comment which showed that Astley's interest with the phenomenon had faded, as they stated "I'm sorry, but he's done talking about Rickrolling."[51]

""

Nid@l

I'm New Here
OG buckshot jr said:
can anyone tell me why i spent 3 minutes of my time watching a 1980's (?) music video for nothing but the simple reason that someone called it RickRoll'D and thinks it's funny? NOTHING HAPPENS

c'mon tommy ...just admit it...you like the toon... I love the toon :)

Nid@l

I'm New Here
vinny paz said:
The song is quite catchy.

i guess i can say i like all that cheezy retro my parents moving here in the mid 80's werent the typical rock n roll fans...it was alof of this and more cheezy stuff like abba, boney m, belinda carlisle, roxette and so on...

vinny paz

TD Admin
Nid@l said:
vinny paz said:
The song is quite catchy.

i guess i can say i like all that cheezy retro my parents moving here in the mid 80's werent the typical rock n roll fans...it was alof of this and more cheezy stuff like abba, boney m, belinda carlisle, roxette and so on...

Yeah 80's music is pretty great. Like the Vice City soundtrack, so damn classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.