• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

LOVE

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to stop by to say I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm moving soon so i will have normal person internet again and Hopefully a new computer so i can play with out freezing.. Which Is balls...

I'm going to play tonight!! So All you boogers I haven't seen in awhile I'd love for y'all to hop on...

Whats going on in the world here hmmm?

I forgot how to do everything on here haha.. RE-NOOB_IFIED.. Oh yeah and 3 years on TD now!! WOOO xoxoxo

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Leave it to you to be an asshole.. I WUB YOU TOO.. Thats funny your the reason I almost never played on TD CAUSE YOU BANNED ME MY FIRST DAY FOR NO REASON! :P Love you-whether you like it or not HHMPH

And Steve I pop on once a week normally.. Just havent been on the forums.. But I misses you guys!

shoottomaim

BANNED
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to stop by to say I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm moving soon so i will have normal person internet again and Hopefully a new computer so i can play with out freezing.. Which Is balls...

I'm going to play tonight!! So All you boogers I haven't seen in awhile I'd love for y'all to hop on...

Whats going on in the world here hmmm?

I forgot how to do everything on here haha.. RE-NOOB_IFIED.. Oh yeah and 3 years on TD now!! WOOO xoxoxo

I love you too :D.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Yeah I think I started playing on TD In may 2009.. You were like a month after me I think!! BUT NO SERIOUSLY... Come play tonight!! Ill be home around 9 your time!!