• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Lone Star's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
Game Handle(s): ᴰᴳᴺ Lone Star | trade.tf
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59855752
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Admin for Fiala and Invert's Super Awesome Trade Servers (resigned)
Real First Name: Keith
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Darkly Trade #2

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
For the Past 7 month of my time on Darkly, I have enjoyed coming on to the TF2 servers to have fun and trade with people who are there to have a great time and enjoy themselves in a nice friendly environment. During this I have gotten to know many of the great people on the server. From the new players to the regulars. From the Premium members to the Staff. Many of the people I have met, I have become great friends with and communicate with on a daily basis such as FEAR THE ELDERLY, Kandi, Rei, Sir Cheese, Lochness, and many others. During this time I have helped out the other staff to try and enforce the rules on the server and to let them know if there have been and infraction and if there is a situation on the server that need to handled by the staff. For the last couple of days I have received message from staff members saying that I should apply for staff and that I would make a great addition to the team. During this time there was some confusion regarding the requirements where I thought that the 1 month time on the server meant that I had to have 30 days of game time logged into the servers. After some clarification, and some positive messages from other staff, I have decided to make an application so people can decide whether I should be one or not. You can all take as much time as you need to decide, I'm in no hurry and if I'm not accepted, then I completely understand. Thanks for reading and considering and I will see all of you fine individuals the next time I hop in.

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?
Yes
Do you have a mic?
Yes
Are you in good standing with the community?
Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age?
Yes

Last edited:

Lochnessmaster

DARKLY Regular
For the last while, I have known Lone, He is very mature, very active in game, Great at reminding users of the rules when they are being pushed at or broken. I think Lone would make a great Staff member on DGN. +1

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Wow...I see you didn't mention me in the list of friends...so it's an automatic no from me :gtfo:

All joking aside, you seem like a pretty laid back guy, got some good server presence and do your best to keep shit in line. I've never seen you step out of line or anything so I think you would do pretty well as a staff member. Best of luck on the app. man.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Great guy. I would definitely see him being a fair staff member with a laid back and chill attitude. All you have to do is get some forum activity and you're good in my book. +1

Lone Star is one of handful of of regulars that make the darkly servers the place to be. He is pleasant to speak to and trade with, as well as mindful of the rules of of conduct in our rooms and reminds others to be the same. He also notifys staff if there is a problem and this has been a great asset to us. He is also level headed under stress. It is my belief that he would be an excellent addition to our staff. I don't see a down side anywhere on the this applicant. Best of luck on your application, and keep up the good work.......Fear

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Normally quiet whenever im on but active almost daily, good mindset. So a definate NOPE.... Just kidding its a yes

Lone knows the rules very well and is not shy to remind people of them when they are broken. He is very active, friendly, and mature I firmly beleive he would make an excellent Staff member

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
+1 rep for lone star. he seem a cool guy who enforces the rules that are needed when staff are not around

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Unfortunately, this app is going to be a No, but that doesn't mean it will never happen. Keep up your game in the servers, keep helping out and we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.