• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

lol fucking retards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

TD Member
So some aresehole adds me to steam friends then I get this message:

Never tell your password to anyone.
S.T.E.A.M. VAC Secure: We have recently see a problem with your account. There is multiple different IP connecting to this account. To ensure the security of your account,please, state the Username and Password of this account. Otherwise, this account will be disable.
S.T.E.A.M. VAC Secure: Please, state the Username and Password of this account. Otherwise, this account will be disable.
S.T.E.A.M. VAC Secure: We have recently see a problem with your account. There is multiple different IP connecting to this account. To ensure the security of your account,please, state the Username and Password of this account. Otherwise, this account will be disable.
S.T.E.A.M. VAC Secure: isn't in our database, please, state your Username and Password. Otherwise, this account will be disable.
S.T.E.A.M. VAC Secure: Please, state the Username and Password of this account. Otherwise, this account will be disable.
S.T.E.A.M. VAC Secure is now Offline.

I will find where this guy lives and club him to death with an axe handle, society needs to weed out these kind of people from the gene pool to prvent further stupidity.

I suggest everyone add this guy and ask for his password.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
thats why you dont add anyone without knowing who the fuck they are lol

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
back when bucky and I played under one steamID (one comp as well) we had a few guys like this.. they come across a low steamID and they want it SOO bad just so they can claim they are "elite" (the nerdiest shit I've EVER seen, worse than being homosexual).... amazing these kids, I'd LOVE to beat one down, no joke.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
wish i had my original steam ID !

ohh and prop.. NEVER give your password to anyone :)

td|35mm

TD Admin
Anyway Prop ... please state your username and password for your account or we will have it disabled ...

Laff. :). I would just aske them if they have a sister ... and if she's willing to suck me for the username and password.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
hahahah I have got that too many times.... I try and go with it for a while and act stupid and act questions, then I cuss them the fuck out.... although some of them I wouldnt be surrpised if it was automated.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
ive got that before too... i just said "NT noob" and he left me alone .

I wish I had the link to a pic of a convo where a guy kept rickrolling some "Valve Developer" kid who was trying to get his info using grammatically incorrect copy-paste paragraphs and the like. After the 3rd rickroll the "Valve Developer" kid finally dropped his facade and ended the convo with a simple "I fucking hate you." and disappeared.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahha keeripes that's fuckin AWESOME!! lol I"m DEFINATELY doing that to the next kid...

I'm gonna tell him "here's the link to all my info" lol

Here's a pic of my encounter. Fucking scrub

[br][link={e_FILE}public/1231277256_143_FT12195_lulz.jpg][img:width=120&height=91]{e_FILE}public/1231277256_143_FT12195_lulz_.jpg[/img][/link][br]

PS. Grammar FTL!

I found the link to the pic I mentioned above. Lol a good read indeed.
[link=http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/913/lolrw5.jpg]Funny Convo[/link]

EDIT: Forgot to put a Title for the link

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1231304398=Keeripes!]
I found the link to the pic I mentioned above. Lol a good read indeed.
[link=http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/913/lolrw5.jpg]Funny Convo[/link]

EDIT: Forgot to put a Title for the link
[/quote1231304398]

AHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA man that's AWESOME!

IF YOU GUYS EVER COME ACROSS A GUY LIKE THAT, KEEP HIM ON FRIENDSLIST AND SEND IT TO STEAM, HE'LL BE BANNED FOR SUREEE!@

LOL. Being older, I never heard of the term rickroll'd, but I remember that song being huge in many nightclubs for a couple of years.

I always decide it's more fun to believe them but yet give them totaly shitty passwords

Ex:

Username: Ir1337sauce
Password: puppiesrawsome2001

Never got one since i used that :)

Narf!

TD Admin
My username is: 2Hit6
and my password is: bSecD04Tn30YE (it's encrypted with a one-way hash function, so good lucky figuring that out -- btw, both are real =])

Status
Not open for further replies.