Loan Proposition

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Some of you may know that I have been trying to get my hands on an SF Rocket Launcher for a while. I got paid yesterday and bought 30 keys, but because of Steam's "fraud prevention," they are untradeable until next Friday. But I do have them. I also have a bud.

Please keep in mind the title of this thread as you read the rest of this.

I am looking for a very generous person to LOAN me a bud so I can buy the SF Rocket Launcher. When the keys are tradeable, I will give said person 21 keys. 20 for the bud, 1 for the favor.

I realize this is a large request, and I totally understand if no one wants to do it. It's simply a request to see if anyone is willing. If no one is willing, I'll just have to be patient.

If this is against the rules of the trade forum, please take it down.

Not against the rules, I have seen loans of all kinds go about, it is perfectly natural to ask as long as you do pay.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Further Public Documentation that a trade offer has been sent to Gatherix for the agreed amount of keys.
PiFZwwL.png

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Don't even know how but Steam thought my desktop, the same machine I used to make the trade offer yesterday and didn't clear anything, is now a new device. I'm not sure if Gatherix will be able to accept the trade with this in place, but I'll keep it up until he can and I'll be complaining to Steam Support. Again. There's too many flaws with this bullshit and I'm sick of it...
aXTCKw9.png

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Luckily, Gatherix was able to get his keys, so it's not quite the pressing issue before, but I'm still irritated with Steam >:L

nb

DARKLY Regular
Cmp, do what I do. Send/recieve trade offers on the browser. Works perfectly for me.

Don't even know how but Steam thought my desktop, the same machine I used to make the trade offer yesterday and didn't clear anything, is now a new device. I'm not sure if Gatherix will be able to accept the trade with this in place, but I'll keep it up until he can and I'll be complaining to Steam Support. Again. There's too many flaws with this bullshit and I'm sick of it...
aXTCKw9.png
I was replying to this silly