EXPIRED Link Chat Spammer:Kenny Shrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Would like to add that Kenny openly admitted to spamming the chat when I came on. I didn't have any solid proof at the time so I couldn't issue a ban. @AvengerofDeath2 made a video that he is going to upload to complete this report

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Even with the admission, based on the chat logs, I really wouldn't ban for more than maybe a day. The links are fake and he didn't really SPAM them, looking at the time stamps.

Your call, Rei, but I would advise you to look at the time stamps closely.

Reactions: Rei

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Even with the admission, based on the chat logs, I really wouldn't ban for more than maybe a day. The links are fake and he didn't really SPAM them, looking at the time stamps.

Your call, Rei, but I would advise you to look at the time stamps closely.
Like I said, I wasn't going to warrant any sort of ban because I did not see anything being spammed when I got on. Looking at the chat logs now I can see that this is not really that big of a deal. However he does need to know that this sort of thing is not tolerated. I banned him for 10 minutes and he agreed that he should have not done what he did. Also, after further discussion in the server about the video it seems that someone else changed their name to kenny shrooms and started spamming, so the only thing we can really go off of is the chat logs.

This report is denied because he has already served his ban.

Kenny Shrooms

I'm New Here
I would like to admit, yet again, that I DID in fact use the link "bodyshotgaming.com" (Which is a link to a website that shows a sydney sleep that says "get gud mate") and used the lenny face a few times and a few other binds (I can specify if need be) and I did some verbal slurring and possible "harassment" if you wish to specify it as that, but the impersonator is the other that spamming these "racial slurs" while my name at the time was "Lenny Shrooms". I have recived a 10 minute ban and I will accept any other form of ban following this assuming it is reasonable. I own up to all actions I have stated.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Not meant for this thread specifically, but when you send in a report, it's appreciated that you screenshot the logs rather than linking, as logs are not permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.