LAN party with GT/SiR crew recap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
Had a total blast with the GT/SiR crew tonight at APESHIT's place. For the record: they hack in RL as well -- so admins, please ban GT/SiR on sight :) ...I KID I KID!!! Very cool people, Drew was taller than I expected and he has silky smooth blond hair like the ones in those shampoo commercials!! APESHIT was your typical white guy I suppose (LOL?)

Next time though, I'll "borrow" some gigabit LAN switches from work ;) so that we don't all lag when Mongol downloads CP.

Oh, and I got home only about an hour and a half ago or so :P

Cheers!
-G

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
hahahahah nice.... I didn't know they were having a LAN, I thought it was just a party.... where does apeshit live exactly?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
We already know who's hair you liked pulling. So at this "LAN party" who had the biggest cock, Narf?

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1229886068=Spinny]
hahahahah nice.... I didn't know they were having a LAN, I thought it was just a party.... where does apeshit live exactly?
[/quote1229886068]

Yonge & Eglinton

[quote1229886043=Shotgun Jesus]
We already know who's hair you liked pulling. So at this "LAN party" who had the biggest cock, Narf?
[/quote1229886043]

Me.

By far.

Oh yeah, they also had a 50L keg + 9 pizzas
Demarcio was there too, but due to 'roid rage we had to politely ask him to excuse himself from the party (um...I kid about the 'roid rage part too :P)

B3tt3rMan

Former TD Member
Narf! wrote...
"Drew was taller than I expected and he has silky smooth blond hair like the ones in those shampoo commercials!!"

Someone wants Drew dressed as Santa to bring them a cock for x-mas...

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1229893789=B3tt3rMan]
Narf! wrote...
"Drew was taller than I expected and he has silky smooth blond hair like the ones in those shampoo commercials!!"

Someone wants Drew dressed as Santa to bring them a cock for x-mas...
[/quote1229893789]

Dear Santa,

I've been a very bad boy this year and would like to have BMan's cawk while he's still in his ever-so-sexy cookie monster costume.

Thanks.
-Narfy

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
From a spanish singer to 'silky smooth blonde' to bman... you sure are losing your touch narf

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1229922574=Spinny]
From a spanish singer to 'silky smooth blonde' to bman... you sure are losing your touch narf
[/quote1229922574]

and gaining another one.. OHH THE IRONING!!! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.