• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

KUSH IS BACK, BITCHES

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
Just pre-ordered CS:GO and of course I'll be making myself at home on the Darkly server.

I hope you fuckers remember me, because I'm gonna be hanging around for a bit.

Can we dig up my application to join from like January? :D

Whens the next meetup, you should do another 3 Brewers TO style I'll come say Hi.

Still wearin' my T-Shirt, had a guy stop me like a month back at Union station telling me he played on your TF2 servers, lol.

Anyways, hope you guys are all doing good - where's cock of fur, servo, that guy who isn't darkly "Decoy" - wh1te everyone what's up ladies + gents.

also - Been playing minecraft, league of legends, and now CS:GO, oh - and Tribes: Ascend, if anyone's playing these let me know.

All you guys playing GO? Or some of you still loyal CSS guys. Noticed the CSS server was -dead- (no awp, no auto)

Anyways, howdy again and hope you guys are doing good.

YA MISS ME?

oh; pps; you guys still frequenting IRC?

- Zack

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Your name = The greatest name of all time.

Also we have a Minecraft server, if you wana drop me your in-game name I will whitelist you :)

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
Yessir, I don't recognize you but my real first name is also Zack, go figure.

I know I've connected to one of the darkly servers prior, it didn't require a whitelisting.

If you want to whitelist me my name on minecraft is " NostradamusXL " - I actually host my own server because I didn't really fit into any of the servers going on at the time, but my server only sees an average of 4-10 people in it at all times... and I really just administrate rather then play.

But yeah, add me up if you'd like and post an IP here, I'll check it out.

;; oh I see now, you're april, so I was active here a few months prior to you signing up.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
:D Went on a bit of a hiatus, real life shit and all that.

Just got back a week ago from a vacation in Florida, had to take another week to rehydrate myself after drinking gallons of cheap American liquor.. but I'm back in business now - pre-ordered CS:GO yesterday for the beta and it's rekindled my love for the game.

Hope to see you guys on the server, just checked but it's got 0 players - sadface. Maybe I'll go start it up and idle some to ring in the troops.

:D Miss y'all, buck, cock, tom, white, salv, lets cs:go tnite plz

What's IRC info? I want to get mah idle on

iso +v

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Hah yeah, that would be why you wouldn't recognise me ;D

I'll whitelist you now.
The IP is chi.darklyworld.com
It's currently in BETA so be sure to report any bugs or things missing in the thread in the minecraft section :)

EDIT
If you meant the mibbit channel, you can just get to it through the 'Live chat' button at the top.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Running Bukkit.
I believe you can type /plugins in-game to see a list.

Main ones are Factions and McMMO.
We did have a MobArena plugin, but that is temporarily removed.

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
Yep, I'm familiar with all of them from running my own. Thanks for the white list I'll check it out later. Someone populate cs:go server with me :'(

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
Pre-order that ish. $13.50, it's like picking up a mickey of Cap Morgans. Comes with beta.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I thought Kush got killed by some dude for making a sex video with the guy's girlfriend

KUSH

DARKLY Regular
I thought Kush got killed by some dude for making a sex video with the guy's girlfriend

Nah that chick hung around for a bit and certainly made a movie or two, but I started seeing this next girl for a week or so and never called her, and then I got a text from her saying she was back with her boyfriend.

All good though I wanted a week thing not a LTR.

Hidden Camz OP

KUSH NEVER JAILED NO CHARGES, IM SLIPPERY