• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Kirby Leaf Banned STEAM_0:0:12740433 For Use of Bad Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was drunk last night and losing, so i started bad mannering a kid, then was kicked from the server. I Tried to rejoin then was banned. I feel like my level of maturity was not up to par but I would have stopped with a warning. I am sorry for the event: I live in toronto and really like your servers (low ping and popular). If you could forgive me Id do my best not to step on any toes and play stoically.

STEAM_0:0:12740433

KirbyLeaf

Thanks to whoever reads this

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
I was drunk last night and losing, so i started bad mannering a kid, then was kicked from the server. I Tried to rejoin then was banned. I feel like my level of maturity was not up to par but I would have stopped with a warning. I am sorry for the event: I live in toronto and really like your servers (low ping and popular). If you could forgive me Id do my best not to step on any toes and play stoically.

You're right. Your level of maturity certainly wasn't up to par, but you didn't stop with multiple warnings. You were using words we don't allow on our server, and I told you stop several times on the mic and Admin chat. Then you started team attacking a bit, and when I warned you for that you responded with, "stfu faggot". I kicked you, you returned, team attacked someone and then I banned.

As you said, we have a low ping, popular server -- We do not need this kind of behaviour from new players to DARKLY. You 'maned-up' so I'll give you a second chance. Your ban is reduced to 2 weeks. See you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.